Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Really got them vegged out now Cat should be a massive yield this run bro and that Snow Leopard 2 is all ready blooming 2 days into flower like that, she is a special one there , def keep there , I was super high on it last night and its the best of both worlds an up and electric high but yet will put you to sleep also if laying down ..... real good pheno there def a keeper....... did the twins come from one shell or did you put two in the same cup. first i'm hearing about this.....rap to you later off to play taxi till 930 .......soser

catdaddy

catdaddy

Really got them vegged out now Cat should be a massive yield this run bro and that Snow Leopard 2 is all ready blooming 2 days into flower like that, she is a special one there , def keep there , I was super high on it last night and its the best of both worlds an up and electric high but yet will put you to sleep also if laying down ..... real good pheno there def a keeper....... did the twins come from one shell or did you put two in the same cup. first i'm hearing about this.....rap to you later off to play taxi till 930 .......soser
yeah i wasn't even going to mention it, i should have known better. i knew something was funny when i seen the tails hanging out of the shell, but didn't know exactly what i was looking at. really wish i could have save them.
and i agree, SL#2 is definitely something special. i think you're going to like #6 as well along with #4. i know i said Goji was better but i am not too sure of it now. don't get me wrong it has better growing struture but damn #2 really stood out in the tent. besides the need for staking i feel #2 is better than the goji i flowered out, but to be fair it was only one pheno of goji compared to 5 sl's.
definitely would like to hear your take on things after you do smoke report, which should be somewhere in the middle or end of this wk.

WHhhhhhaaaaaa whhhaaa whaaaaat?

Still instock? argggggggg any of you cats in socal?
no not in stock anymore. yes im in SoCal. what about u???
damn sorry you missed out on these but Dank is correct, they are out of stock as of now. will post up if i here any future releases.

:( , Vegas here just a quick drive to socal. i wish i could get some clones of that pk
yeah i feel you man. if im not mistaken, i think B said to expect another release of the pk x uzbekistani in jan. sometime. if you're really looking for pk, he has another release of it crossed to the snow lotus coming out in a wk or 2.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
I really want to get my hands on some of that and hippy private stash those are my two to get this year, he should just make some hollywood pk seeds lol(i wish)

we all want da HOLLYWEED PK. :p i just came back from vegas bro. i'll hit u up next time if u wanna meet up. take care peace

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

You bastard quit buying the attitude out of bodhi's gear so I can get some Lmfao just fucking with you bro cant wait to see all the gems you will find you have a lifetime of genetics there lol I hope you dont mind I wanted to throw these bud shot of Bodhi's Apollo 11 I just chopped this pheno finishes real fast this was chopped at 51 days flowering anyway not trying to thread jack but get some of these when they come available catdaddy you will not be sorry I hope things are going good now man let me know if you pop the HOF gear too man happy growing much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

101 2911
101 2910
101 2943
101 2944
101 2945
soserthc1

soserthc1

Not a problem cat, actual looking forward to the comparison between the two of ours. Should be a good barometer on were we both stand but i'm sure they will be very similar but i am going to give mine a good 2-3 week cure first but the shit was dank as hell going in the jar can't imagine how much smellier it can get.... CatDaddy going all in with them beans bro.... good luck with the pure kush seems to be a crowd favorite. ......... rap soon be well ..... bro

catdaddy

catdaddy

You bastard quit buying the attitude out of bodhi's gear so I can get some Lmfao just fucking with you bro cant wait to see all the gems you will find you have a lifetime of genetics there lol I hope you dont mind I wanted to throw these bud shot of Bodhi's Apollo 11 I just chopped this pheno finishes real fast this was chopped at 51 days flowering anyway not trying to thread jack but get some of these when they come available catdaddy you will not be sorry I hope things are going good now man let me know if you pop the HOF gear too man happy growing much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
hey there are no egos over here from where i sit, so post away.
them buds look like some kill, and you're definitely right about having to get some of them beans. you're a very lucky man, because a lot of people are after those.
and yes were still on for the frost hammer. like i stated i won't be able to flower them for a while, but will be more than glad to pass off some clones to aid you in your selection.

Not a problem cat, actual looking forward to the comparison between the two of ours. Should be a good barometer on were we both stand but i'm sure they will be very similar but i am going to give mine a good 2-3 week cure first but the shit was dank as hell going in the jar can't imagine how much smellier it can get.... CatDaddy going all in with them beans bro.... good luck with the pure kush seems to be a crowd favorite. ......... rap soon be well ..... bro
yeah, mines might be a little under par due to it drying out more than it should have been, but im pretty sure it is as good as yours.
as for the pk i only have one pack which isn't even in the equation atm, should have brought 3 packs instead of 1. kind of made me feel like i missed out on it.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hell yeah I forgot you said we were in for sure cant wait man the Goji OG and The Hof gear are starting to take off now and the 4 cannaventure jazzberry jam X lavender seeds I started all turned out female so ive already got some phenos to hunt through there im pretty stoked about that all those SL girls you got look real nice man man im super excited see what all these new genetics will bring us and same to you on the variety anything i can work your way your more than happy to have even this Apollo girl haha anyway happy growing brother

P.S gotdank ill do that report when this stuff is dried and cured so keep an eye out homie thanks for the kind words

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

catdaddy

catdaddy

Black Triangle #'s 1-5
IMG 2709   Copy
as you can see, one (#5) looks to be a straggler. i know some of you'll would toss it, but not me. i might not keep a clone of it but i am damn sure going to grow it out.

SL #'s 2,3, and 4 mid way through wk 2.
IMG 2693   CopyIMG 2696   CopyIMG 2703   Copy
i take it from the heavy pruning and on top of the stretching has caused them to use much more food than normal. or possibly being that they're much bigger this round has more to do with it rather than the 2 previous conclusions i initially thought. really don't know what it is, but my ppms have been dropping like crazy, its to the point that i had to feed them 3 times back to back just to get them in the 700-800 range
whatever it maybe, im pretty sure that i'll figure it out much sooner than later.

here's some of what's about to be put to germ once i find the time to order a new tent. i basically got their whole lineup, minus 1 or 2 x's.
also should have a nice little surprise in a couple of wks, don't know what it's going to be exactly, but it looks to be promising atm. when it touch down will definitely let you guys know.
IMG 2653   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Haha that's funny. I just put 4x Arctic Fallouts (Chemdog 91 x SL) in water, and once planted I'll begin soaking my Chem Glue (Chemdog #4 x SL). Can't wait to see how they all compare!
yeah i had popped one (artic fallout) last year sometime, sadly it turned out to be a male, and tbh it was one of the vigorous seed i ever popped. it stunk from like wk 2 and grew like a mad man up until the day i tossed it.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Everything looking great. Those Black Triangles are looking lovely
SD, what's up with you man? how's everything going for you?
you know i got to ask you, what do you think could be the problem with my ppms dropping so much? thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom