Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Just scored the Ancient OG, DRU and Blue Lotus to add to the collection (SSDD and Goji). I am going to pop the Goji and Ancient pack at the same time to compare. My head trips just broke ground today.
Are you running a log on the head trip I would like to see them grow as they were my choice with the Ancient

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

I will when I start to flower them in a couple weeks. They did just break through the coco...all 12 sprouted!

Dreng

Dreng

I second soserthc1's

"Are you running a log on the head trip I would like to see them grow as they were my choice with the Ancient? "

Also, anyone bag the snow lotus like me? would love to see a grow on those for raw resin power.

Got to give it to Bodhi, he tickles all the senses.

Peace.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Ancient Og , headtrip and free blue lotus plus numerous other single freebie's and a 5 pack of something to .... awesome all for 143 credit card and done .......simple , simple , simple ......plus excited to just go over the single freebie's tonight as that kinda shit excites me.... thanks for the heads up partner....
just got these a couple days ago,with a crappy t-shirt. got lucky i guess. have heard great things about bodhi's genetics. these seeds look great hope to run them soon. keep the pics coming catdaddy. peace
nice choices, can't wait to see how you guys rock them out.
Damn catdaddy your killing it everything is looking super healthy and man you I can only wait to see your seed collection in a few years you will be able to star your own seed bank haha good work brother I love bodhis gear I think 3 out of 4 of my Goji Og's are females ill know for sure in a week or so but 2 are for sure already anyway ive been super busy sorry for not stopping in for a while keep on growing like a mad man I love it take care brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
hey Chief, glad you found the time to drop back in. yeah the collection is expanding, im pretty sure it's nothing compared to most on these boards, hopefully i get the chance to grow all of them out instead of letting them pile up on top of each other.
glad to hear the goji's are in full effect for you, can't wait to see you bang them out. how's the frost hammer's coming along? hope you didn't think i forgot about them. should be starting the pack i got once, these testers come in, my apologies for the delay.
will stop by your thread, some time very soon, to see how them young worlds are doing.

so far 21/22 paper towel method, my freebies also did very well, their all above soil already 3/3
damn D420, both packs? you should definitely find what you're looking for and more. hope you plan on f2'ing them, should be able to find some nice purple pheno's if you decide to do so.
nice setup and germ ratios too. post link to thread whenever you decide to make one, would love to see you in action.

Just scored the Ancient OG, DRU and Blue Lotus to add to the collection (SSDD and Goji). I am going to pop the Goji and Ancient pack at the same time to compare. My head trips just broke ground today.
nice pick ups, especially the DRU. if you don't mind me asking, which strain is that? if i am not mistaken, i think you meant RKU-Road Kill Unicorn

Are you running a log on the head trip I would like to see them grow as they were my choice with the Ancient

I second soserthc1's

"Are you running a log on the head trip I would like to see them grow as they were my choice with the Ancient? "

Also, anyone bag the snow lotus like me? would love to see a grow on those for raw resin power.

Got to give it to Bodhi, he tickles all the senses.

Peace.

I will when I start to flower them in a couple weeks. They did just break through the coco...all 12 sprouted!
yeah, i would love to see the headtrips myself. definitely post link when you decide to log them. was one of the choices that i wanted to run, but got sidetracked with all the newer drops. gl on the run and will follow when your thread is up.

d420dool

d420dool

100 0821100 0822100 0823100 0824100 0825

d420dool

d420dool

i think i got a virus from this site not sure not makin any accusations but i left my browser alone for a while yesterday and took a ride or suttin when i got back there were pages up i never accessed it was wierd

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn, you sure someone wasn't on your comp while you were away?

d420dool

d420dool

nope no one else looks at pot stuff other than me here, it was freedom seeds that was up out of nowhere, so we go to start up the cpu this mornin, and it keeps goin black screen after the boot up, so we ended up gettin past that, now its not doing NEthing fast at all when it was fine last night, u go to click on the defrak thing and the little box around the icon dont even come up, its like the infrastructure processes that r out of whack, u good with computaters cat????

catdaddy

catdaddy

i used to be, but you know what you don't use often you lose it eventually. i would suggest running a scan and see what you come up with. my bro is a whiz so will ask him later on today what he would recommend for your situation.
if you can, try to run it on safe mode until situation is rectified.

catdaddy

catdaddy

same here.
forgot to ask, how old is your comp? what type of comp do you have, ie gaming, basic use etc?
what os are you using and how many gigs of ram is available? all that comes into play when you're trying to figure out solutions for a problem for comps.
right now mines is acting up due to the thermal pasting being worn out on the cpu, so i can't visit any sites with a whole bunch of media and stays in safe mode because of it.
you be surprised how many people get own your comp when your not around.

d420dool

d420dool

its about 3 years old hp 500gb/3gb....basic use....vista(sucks), do u mean spyware or suttin cuz it seemed like someone was controlling my cpu remotely..... the only thing i can think of is the other night during the bike buildoff thing on discovery i posted a rude comment on jesse james's facebook, u think he could theow me a virus cuz of that, its really the only thing i can think of, i kno its stupid and farfetched soundin but who knos maybe

d420dool

d420dool

all good now, but hey everyone i got a q about my baby goji's(wich all popped and above soil 22/22), they have been above soil for about 4 days and they could use some water today and i made a very light tea with 1tsp 10-3-1 guano, 1tsp kelp, 1 cup BG castings,3&1/2tsp mollasses,1 cup bumber crop soil builder(lots of good stuff in it), 2 tsp green gro granularplus myco with added seaweed extract.46-.34-1.92 and humic acids derived from leonardite and baccilus, and 1tsp neptunes harvest 2-4-1(lil bit). so i used about 2.5 gals and if u kno ur numbers u kno i made this tea weak for nutes and high on the micro life cuz im goin more for a microbial innoculation rather than a feeding, so my question is if u guys think this would be good, btw they r in solo cups with straght up black gold all natural organic potting soil(no added myco).any reccomendations or experience or help would be great thanks in advance farm u all r the best!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking good catdaddy all bushed out except that number four still looks small , thinking this will be your last run with her , at least i would be down with her .... and smoked my 3 last night for first time , not bad at all ..... peace soser

catdaddy

catdaddy

looking good catdaddy all bushed out except that number four still looks small , thinking this will be your last run with her , at least i would be down with her .... and smoked my 3 last night for first time , not bad at all ..... peace soser
lol, yeah i came to that conclusion not too long ago. i got rid of all the clones of it about 3wks ago and just came to the conclusion it's not worth keeping. i was hoping that the extra veg time would've made a difference but it didn't so it's definitely seeing it's last run.

hmm #3, how did it stack up to the rest? i am assuming it's on par with the rest because dude swears by it. the #3 i got going now is all for me until cured and properly tested before anyone sees it. i don't doubt his keen insight on the high, but i need more feedback than just "shit get you high ass hell and then lights out".

got to kick it with you when im back on, or if i don't i'll just hit you on the mobile.

oh yeah, i took some advise throughout this thread and dropped the dyna grow for the second half, will let everyone know how it turns out.

soserthc1

soserthc1

1 - 2 - and 3 were all about the same if i were you i would get a better idea on this run and just keep 1 of them personally i would go with 2 just because it a faster finisher as it would be nice to keep a few around but mom collections can't be to large especially in a non legal state imho.....

Top Bottom