Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d420dool

d420dool

lookin killer cat, i really dig that chemmy jones, ive always loved casey jones, and those leapords....holy shit!! i always defoliate, its become part of my process. i tell ya what these genetics from bodhi r not to b underestimated, the gojis i have r about 10 days old and there the best seeds i ever got(no BS). every single one popped in 24 houirs and they r already showin there 3rd set of trues. o and also the black gold soil im usin is great, its full of life right out of the bag!!! i highly reccomend it

catdaddy

catdaddy

Simply beautiful Catdaddy! Snow leopards are looking great! Been meaning to get with ya but been going through a lot of bs lately. Talk soon
hey Manic, what's good? thanks for the kind words and you don't have to explain anything to me. i am pretty sure you got enough on your plate to be worrying about Catdaddy's thread or anyone else's for that matter.
when you get situated, holla at me man.
Them GieselXAppy should be awesome! I wouldnt sit on em too long :). Ill pop em for ya lol
lol, i told him something very similar. if he had the choice only to do one atvm, i would rather see him do the giesel x appy. he would have everyone on their heels doing a journal on them.

Looking good catdaddy! Were those original diesel x c99 from the farm?
SD, thanks man, you're always rooting me on and i appreciate it.
aaah, i take it you like the Sour Apples, say no more. to answer your question, they were from the zon made by a cat that goes by 3p.
can't lie this x is on par with some of the best i ran so far. before sl #2 her and karma's ghost rider og were running neck and neck, depending on the type of high one enjoys. if you were looking for that hard hitting sit you down (indica) smoke ghost rider served that purpose but if you were looking for the up high with a nice puch to it that last for hours, sour apple would be your pick.

well having some more bull shit issue's with house could take a little longer than expected now so gonna germ 5 or 6 of each of tester today but gonna really veg these out as still have the GTH and a few other going in next but might buy a tent and start two separate grow area's also but either way would rather not sit on testers .. especially bodhi testers
damn, you're starting to sound like me, good buddy. every time i think i got something consistent going that was planned out now until the near future, somehow always goes the opposite of what i predicted. hopefully shit start going more in the right direction on a consistent basis, because you have a lot of gems to be found in the seeds you've started already and plan to run in the next future just to be sitting waiting to take its turn.
when you get a chance put of some shots of them gth's for ya boy until them testers are in the ground.

lookin killer cat, i really dig that chemmy jones, ive always loved casey jones, and those leapords....holy shit!! i always defoliate, its become part of my process. i tell ya what these genetics from bodhi r not to b underestimated, the gojis i have r about 10 days old and there the best seeds i ever got(no BS). every single one popped in 24 houirs and they r already showin there 3rd set of trues. o and also the black gold soil im usin is great, its full of life right out of the bag!!! i highly reccomend it
D420, thanks man.
tbh with you, i am really not digging the chemmy jones like that. they are a 8-10wk strain, like most in the tent, and definitely looks outclassed in every way atm. all except for one are flopping all over the place (since week 4), buds looks much smaller than the other x's that are being ran with them, and they barely have any smell to them. i don't know, maybe i am not growing them right, just got to be the case, because almost everyone that ran them raves about this x.
good to hear the goji's are performing to your standards, can't wait to see you do your thing with them. im locked into your thread so will be keeping a close eye on it.

Nice Thread bro looking mighty dank.... I have a buddy running the Goji and Im about to start some Headtrip Beanz(Gotta Love Some Bodhi).. Thanks ,Look Killer... dlj.
hey Dlove, welcome to the thread and thanks for them kinds words.
goji and headtrip being ran at the same time, i don't think a person could ask for anything more in a run.
are you logging the headtrips? im sure plenty of people would love to see someone put up a log of them. if so, post link when you do. thanks in advance.
oh yeah, those killer queens are beautiful man, great skills too.

5 of both went to paper towels today , gonna start a thread shortly actually gonna just run everything that is not a tester in one thread for now on after the bodhi test but they are already in towels for 7 hrs currently ...
uh oh, it's on. what's the plan? are you growing them big or still trying to keep things down to a nice size? you know im all in.

Nice! Gonna be some fire in there Im sure. Got about 30 different Bodhi strains goin and they are all lookin nice so far!
damn Manic, 30 strains or 30 beans? shit you are going to have to put up a log asap, that's something i got to see. i just can't imagine one person handling 30 strains with multiple pheno types all at once, shit you must eat, sleep and drink red bull to keep up with 30 strains.

soserthc1

soserthc1

There is no going small now its fully vegged and bushed out with as many tops as possible as this move just keeps getting delayed and delayed , so i am no longer sweating moves as with only one income on the books they wanna detail everything you spend from one check and that is my wife income, and if you really go into detail we spend more than her monthly income in a week ...lol... its tough being a hustler and I will shoot some pictures of the ghost train haze # 1 male / and female to you in morning early bro ....

catdaddy

catdaddy

not a real update but figure i show you'll how the black triangles are coming along.

had a little situation where i had to stash them for awhile and had to leave them in soggy wet soil under regular house lights for a week, so they are just now starting to look normal again.
only one has started to show sex and appear to be male, so i am guessing the rest could possibly be females, at least i hope. hopefully the rest follow suit and show themselves very soon so i can up pot them, take a clone and put into 12/12 not to long from now.
IMG 3321   Copy

IMG 3335   Copy

check me out, got some testers this week along with my tude order. the testers are Dragon fruit (old sog super silver haze * snow lotus) and Drunken Master (socal master kush * Purplemoonshie)
you'll know it's about to go down. don't know what im going to start with but anyone would like to see something specific, speak up.
about to get rid of most of the stuff i've been hanging on to, and make some room for one of the testers, frost hammer and one of the packs i've already started, which consist of Snow Leopard, Goji OG, and Black Triangle.

catdaddy

catdaddy

dam junky nice score. pop da drunken master please. would like to see a master kush grow. haven't seen many. happy holidays bro
got you and i was thinking the same thing, but this is a show and would rather do something most would like to see rather than my personal preference. thanks for your input and happy holidays to you as well.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
hey Manic, what's good? thanks for the kind words and you don't have to explain anything to me. i am pretty sure you got enough on your plate to be worrying about Catdaddy's thread or anyone else's for that matter.
when you get situated, holla at me man.

lol, i told him something very similar. if he had the choice only to do one atvm, i would rather see him do the giesel x appy. he would have everyone on their heels doing a journal on them.

damn Manic, 30 strains or 30 beans? shit you are going to have to put up a log asap, that's something i got to see. i just can't imagine one person handling 30 strains with multiple pheno types all at once, shit you must eat, sleep and drink red bull to keep up with 30 strains.

Yeah, well, you have a nice pack headin your way. Let me know when it lands! ;)

How the hell do I get these testers! That GieselXAppy is on my most wanted list lol. 30 different strains from Bodhi and about 20 other strains from other breeders and personal crosses. Its a pain in the ass, but I like my variety :). Plus, gotta find some keepers to fill these rooms with. Funny you mention Red Bull lol. Im a Red Bull addict, I gotta drink at least 5 every day lol. But yeah, growing is my life. Dont know what Id do without it! Oh and SSHXSL sounds like a winner to me!

catdaddy

catdaddy

Day 49 action

Snow Leopard #2
IMG 3551   Copy

IMG 3566   Copy
IMG 3570   Copy
IMG 3589   Copy

Snow Leopard #3
IMG 3597   Copy
IMG 3605   Copy
IMG 3611   Copy
IMG 3614   Copy

Snow Leopard #4
IMG 3635   Copy
IMG 3638   Copy
IMG 3639   Copy
IMG 3640   Copy

Sour Apple
IMG 3625   Copy
IMG 3628   Copy
IMG 3631   Copy
IMG 3634   Copy

some of the stuff that came in this week.
IMG 3648   Copy

im expecting another 9 packs of OGR gear, but not too sure of it yet. will post up if they make it. also got some extra funky x's that came in with the OGR gear, but won't mention unless the person says it's cool to do so.

oh yeah, forgot to mention, happy holidays and good vibes to you all.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sweet blowing shit up big time bro... they all look killer and big as shit..... better not even mention noob now , cause that is some dank ass tree you got there.... mad respect ... SoSer - got a nice fade on 4 at 49 will she be faster this time iyho... also was reading today that clones of clones increase in potency like 4 times .....

catdaddy

catdaddy

Sweet blowing shit up big time bro... they all look killer and big as shit..... better not even mention noob now , cause that is some dank ass tree you got there.... mad respect ... SoSer - got a nice fade on 4 at 49 will she be faster this time iyho... also was reading today that clones of clones increase in potency like 4 times .....
lol, i hope that's the case because 4 needs it. i don't know if its because i waited to late to use a bloom booster the last time but it looks like it's going to finish in 8-8.5 weeks this time instead of 9-10 last time.
you know im still a noob, a lot of shit i still have yet to get down. no big deal, with guys like yourself around, i know i'll get it sooner or later.
i know your organic, but at what point do you start using bloom boosters? and how many times throughout the flowering cycle?
and when do you start to actually flush?

soserthc1

soserthc1

lol, i hope that's the case because 4 needs it. i don't know if its because i waited to late to use a bloom booster the last time but it looks like it's going to finish in 8-8.5 weeks this time instead of 9-10 last time.
you know im still a noob, a lot of shit i still have yet to get down. no big deal, with guys like yourself around, i know i'll get it sooner or later.
i know your organic, but at what point do you start using bloom boosters? and how many times throughout the flowering cycle?
and when do you start to actually flush?
bloom booster usually about 4 weeks into flower besides a regular bloom I use that even in veg just small amounts but as soon as i flip to flower i use 15 ml of organic bloom every second feeding but grab sea green , when you use that you can't overfeed , I usually flush about 20-14 days before i think finish time , now with this durban it looks like it is goona be a month before finishing as they just won't finish ... but i add ingredients to my soil also , I basically use Alien's / The Rev's feeding regime combined to my own liking ..... telling you thou get the sea green and you will never see a burnt leaf again even when using m.o.a.b . Which in the past has always burnt my leaf tips at the very least..... hope you had a good holiday bro.....

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin sick CD! That #2 is lookin killer and chunky! Nice score on the beans too!

Man, I wish this was true! Id have some super potent weed!! Id say they increase slightly, simply because they are more mature. Also, yield, frost and over all quality improves the more mature(older) the cut is, to a point. The opposite can happen as well, but thats many years down the road in my experience.

619ster

619ster

damn bruh!! Killin this round for sure!!! And boy do you have a mean collection of beans stacking up! I agree with the majority and want to see that Drunken Master. Really wanna see what the Purple Moonshine brings to the table. Although I don't see why you gotta kick ladies out the garden when you can just buy em another tent or expand to bigger bloom space? That's just cruel :D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Man, I wish this was true! Id have some super potent weed!! Id say they increase slightly, simply because they are more mature. Also, yield, frost and over all quality improves the more mature(older) the cut is, to a point. The opposite can happen as well, but thats many years down the road in my experience.................................. This was taking from Jorge C in the bible in the cloning section thought it seems a little far fetched as he (Jorge ) is more of a marijuana cheerleader than grower but it is in there , but if you give it some thought thou it cant be right because I have cuts of the original 1989 uk cheese and the thc level if increased in potency 4 times would be at like 3000% thc now.....lol

Top Bottom