Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

Catdaddy, Sorry to throw up in your thread, but wanted to tell you I smoked some of the Blue Tara#1 This morning. Glad all I have to do is trim today, or I could have been in trouble. Nowhere near a good cure, and still crazy smooth. I really didn't think it would turn out this good. (and I knew it would be good)

View attachment 296553

Your Snow Leopard is making me want to drop those Bodhi beans next! Crazy yummy looking! What kind of smells are you getting from those? Considering the Ancient, but I just put two Goji's in flower.

Glad I bought that drool resistant keyboard! Looking super amazing! Thank you for all the great picts!
hey, P, no issues of here, post away.
she is looking killer. sounds like some night time meds for sure. how does she stack up against your top 3?

Patanjali

Patanjali

hey, P, no issues of here, post away.
she is looking killer. sounds like some night time meds for sure. how does she stack up against your top 3?
Needs to cure a little longer, but I'd put it right up against my WiFi, which is my fav atm. I have another Blue Tara to cut tonight or tomorrow (different pheno). Not the current round, but next round I will most likely be growing 3-4 more Blue Taras (cuts from the two I'm harvesting). Goji's and White Lotus'sare looking awesome!

Peace!

catdaddy

catdaddy

Black Triangle- day 53 of 58
these have got to be the littlest nugs i ever flowered out (i don't think buds can get any smaller than this), and what's even crazier is that they are so hard that you can't even squeeze them. i thought the pk-91's were dense (trust me, they are dense), but these make them feel like a roll of toilet tissue when squeezing the two at the same time.
i hate to admit it, but the yield on this girl doesn't look to good. hopefully the density will make up for the lack of size on these buds.
IMG 5292   Copy
IMG 5381   Copy
IMG 5382   Copy
IMG 5383   Copy
IMG 5385   Copy
IMG 5386   Copy

619ster

619ster

Wow that's trippy about the Black Triangle. I wonder what part of the genepool made it yield so shitty? Hopefully not the Triangle K (most likely is though lol). Hopefully none of my Love Triangles do that to me. Nice job on it though the buds look beautiful, although smallish. Can't wait to see that Drunken Master! And nice package too I seen in your Pisces thread. The freebies look quite interesting!

catdaddy

catdaddy

Wow that's trippy about the Black Triangle. I wonder what part of the genepool made it yield so shitty? Hopefully not the Triangle K (most likely is though lol). Hopefully none of my Love Triangles do that to me. Nice job on it though the buds look beautiful, although smallish. Can't wait to see that Drunken Master! And nice package too I seen in your Pisces thread. The freebies look quite interesting!

tbh, the yield on her wasn't that bad. i guess the density of the buds help maintain a decent amount of weight. i think she went in only at 13" and stopped at 26" and finished with a yield of 38.7 grams. i think with some training, she will yield much better, nothing crazy, but much better than she did the first round.
a couple of weeks ago, i posted some pics at the bay and the response i got back from B and a couple others, is that she is a 50/50 mix.

Drunken master is going in sometime within the next 3 wks. luckily she isn't a slow grower as i initially thought, and should gain some size in her new home before she hits 12/12.

be on the lookout xj13 x appy should be hitting this thread sometime very soon.

d420dool

d420dool

hey cat what up dude, i jus cut a few gojis down, best ever man. i got a pheno that smells exactly like rubber cement spot on, got one that smells like cantalopes and a gasoline pheno, the range of phenotype expressions in the gojis is un believable, r all bodhis seeds like that man cuz im diggin it big time, straight up im not dick ridin or nuttin but these r the best genetics ive ever grown, i couldnt b happier, i got the dankest shit in town:)

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey cat what up dude, i jus cut a few gojis down, best ever man. i got a pheno that smells exactly like rubber cement spot on, got one that smells like cantalopes and a gasoline pheno, the range of phenotype expressions in the gojis is un believable, r all bodhis seeds like that man cuz im diggin it big time, straight up im not dick ridin or nuttin but these r the best genetics ive ever grown, i couldnt b happier, i got the dankest shit in town:)
lol, glad to hear. it sounds like you came out much better with the Goji's than i did. tbh, the 2 pheno's i flowered out was some of the weakest buds i've grown to date.
i'm definitely glad you found something in that line to leave you with the best shit in town, because it has restored the faith in the 2 packs of Goji that i have left.

catdaddy

catdaddy

So Bodhi finally unleashes the beast eh? I knew somebody on this planet has that RKS! Good looking out on the heads up. Any idea of the time drops usually get posted? I'm on that one!!

yes he did. i think the only reason he held out on it was due to the fact that it didn't produce the results that he was looking for (he ran his outdoors), but when a couple of testers ran them (indoors) and reported that the rks come through he decided to release them. also the latest mishap he just endure helped them to get released as well.

the drop is at 6pm friday for us east coasters and i believe are 5pm for the people on the west.

catdaddy

catdaddy

another little update to show how these girls progressed in the last wk.
as you can see, they're starting to get some color back to them and have taking off since the transplant.
as much as i didn't want to, these will be going into 12/12 under a 600w bulb in another wk or so. hopefully, the Dragon Fruit picks up some size on her in the mean time, because if not, i might just have to hold back on flowering her until she is about 16".

Dragon Fruit
not as vigorous as the Drunken Master (who would have thought a scmk x would be the faster grower of the two), but is coming along nicely. she currently stands at 12" tall (must be the Snow Lotus in her), where as the Drunken Master is at 16+"
IMG 5715   Copy
IMG 5716   Copy

Drunken Master
this girl has really surprise me. for this to be a scmk x i would have ever thought she would be so vigorous.
out of all the seeds that survived the popping session, she has out grown them all in both height and girth and almost every branch on her is thick and solid.

both are still a feeding behind, but they'll be back on track in a wks time.
IMG 5717   Copy
IMG 5718   Copy
IMG 5719   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

bodhi;79309 said:
outdoor season is upon us, and its a shame for me to be sitting on these amazing seeds for another season.
so i decided, what the hell… I'm just gonna let them all out for all the skunk fiends that have been waiting years to grow some old school rks funk. the original beans were from my friend xochipilli, he got them from an old vietnam vet who picked up the beans in cali in the 70's and then moved back east with running them for 12 generations. they are pretty darn cool, dark, stinky afghani like plants, that repel insects, animals, and mold. they are full on skunk, stink up your block when growing, but they don't hold the funk through the cure and are a little unstable indoors, so i made some experimental crosses with them to see if i could anchor the funk through the cure. of the several hybrids i made the Chemdog 91 x rks was the most successful for the true old school skunk experience. these limited seeds represent the closest I've ever came to a true roadkill type plant, not all phenos will carry through the intense meaty garlic death dorritos through the cure, but if you pop a pack you will find something that will, the pheno i kept from 5 girls is the most disgusting plant i have ever encountered, its so strange that you keep on huffing the jar to see if its really that funky. potency is high, with a rubber body and a stoney mind. yield is quite good. outdoors mold resistance was excellent. a truly awesome outdoor specimen if you have no nosy neighbors.
indoors strong carbon filtration is a must. you will be able to smell what your getting into even in early veg. so enjoy this stinky gift of canna love, and big thanks to xochipilli and to the old-timer that kept them alive all these years.

one pack per person please please so everybody can get a chance to grow these beautiful unique plants..

limited 66 packs

View attachment 40998

Latest posts

Top Bottom