Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

Looking really nice Catdaddy! I agree with Goodsen, that SL is looking freaking amazing! And the Ghost Rider OG is looking seriously frosty! Super nice! Can't wait to hear what you think about the SL. I might have to pop some of those! So much Bodhi gear so little time and space!

;)

catdaddy

catdaddy

IMG 5105   Copy   Copy

Looking really nice Catdaddy! I agree with Goodsen, that SL is looking freaking amazing! And the Ghost Rider OG is looking seriously frosty! Super nice! Can't wait to hear what you think about the SL. I might have to pop some of those! So much Bodhi gear so little time and space!

;)
P, what's up man? thanks for the kind words, good brother. this round i had plans on taking her to 9wks but from the looks of things, she may go to 10. i think i've been taking her a little too early, because the last 2 previous grows with her i noticed that her hairs would recede back but remained white at the same time, and on top of that, she kept putting out resin.

kind of upset with myself atm, mainly due to the fact i stopped feeding her on day 53, i think if i would have gave her one more feeding she would be little more fatter than what she is. overall i can't complain, i will try to nail it down on the next run.

Everything's looking good. That SL's pretty chunky. Take it easy catdaddy.
Goods, what's up gurl? thanks for stopping in and for the kind words. hopefully sooner than later i will be able to get her to put out like how you get your ladies to put out.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sea-O-Bud brudda, as much as I don't care for R&B, I keep singin "Wall 2 Wall" by Usher, in my head of course ;) nice use of the container to level the canopy, How u like them pots with the slits/openings, notice any increases? Peace Shiva

catdaddy

catdaddy

here are some new girls on the block that are due to hit the bloom room some time in the very near future..
Dragon Fruit on the left, and Dragon Master to the right. these are some of the very few out of the 36 seeds i started that didn't succumb to the dampening off.
luckily i got a female of each (dragon fruit i am not 100% on but being that the other df's showed male and this one hasn't showed at all, i am assuming it is a she), because it would have been a rough test with only 4 beans left of each.
IMG 5128   Copy

Patanjali

Patanjali

Dragon Fruit (old sog ssh x snow lotus)
Dragon Master (socal master kush x purplemoonshine)
Bodhi breeding them, and you growing them. You guys are just killing me with anticipation! Bodhi knows how to pick his testers! I'll be waiting for those to drop! And the Snow Leopard, the North Pole called, they want their frost back! Looking super tasty! Can't wait to drop a few of those beans!

catdaddy

catdaddy

Bodhi breeding them, and you growing them. You guys are just killing me with anticipation! Bodhi knows how to pick his testers! I'll be waiting for those to drop! And the Snow Leopard, the North Pole called, they want their frost back! Looking super tasty! Can't wait to drop a few of those beans!

looking forward to you growing them as well. i feel there are better pheno's out there, so i too one day soon will pop some more to se what else lies within this x.

great job on the Blue Tara (sannies and et x's as well), P. you had me seriously ready to put some down. i am definitely looking forward to see what you think of the smoke when the time comes.

catdaddy

catdaddy

was kicking it with my people the other day and dude pulled these out on me. these buds are from the first time i ran the Snow Leopards (5 months ago) and from the last run (2.5 months ago).
the pics of the Snow Leopard #3 i posted in post #547 were taken when they dried and here they are cured.
IMG 5157
IMG 5159
IMG 5162

soserthc1

soserthc1

The longer the cure the better the buds are always gonna look providing you keep them in sealed containers and fresh , that is why so frosty- just open my last bag of snow leopard 2 a quarter i forgot was in there and frosty as hell , all the testers but two dampend off on you out of 36 bro ? Every thing is looking super dank CD , getting better with each grow , good work and getting a nice following , keep up the good work - be well SoSer .....

catdaddy

catdaddy

The longer the cure the better the buds are always gonna look providing you keep them in sealed containers and fresh , that is why so frosty- just open my last bag of snow leopard 2 a quarter i forgot was in there and frosty as hell , all the testers but two dampend off on you out of 36 bro ? Every thing is looking super dank CD , getting better with each grow , good work and getting a nice following , keep up the good work - be well SoSer .....
Sose, what's good daddio?
thanks for the info. up until now, i never knew how some people buds look like that, i always thought they came off the stem like that, but now i know.
thanks for the props to, definitely appreciated.

on another note, what's good with them GTH females? im surprise im still waiting on them.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Snow Leopard (pre chop)
you might see a couple of nanners on her due to the fact that i had her sitting out for almost 2 days before i decided to put her back into the tent to finish out.
long story short, i took her out to chop her on the morning of day 62, but when got back to her at the end of day 63 i seen she still had some white hairs on her, so i decided to put her back in.
IMG 5237   Copy
IMG 5240   Copy
IMG 5241   Copy
IMG 5243   Copy
IMG 5245   Copy
IMG 5246   Copy
IMG 5251   Copy
IMG 5254   Copy
IMG 5256   Copy

soserthc1

soserthc1

@catdaddy - gth # 2 hermie on me at day 11 (first time a plant has done that to me ) thinking it might of been my fault as the day before I bent her up a little to fit a tomato cage around her , as I could tell she was gonna really explode with growth after the long veg, Got 1 that i just moved from old house to new yesterday after breaking down my room. She and a female Peter Tosh were the last two to make it here. Got to get the new room up and running but need to buy a few tents and such as I must control odor in this house as my room is next to my finished basement with will be our main chilling spot. I started a thread as for help on the best options of tent and such as I up until this point have been a closet grower , which has worked well so tent will be a new venture , so hop over there and give me your choices as I know you run tents , gonna need a few as i plan to start breeding f2 's and crosses of my own. Well to make a long story short GTH # 3 will be in the first tent with 3 green lotus (2 males) and 4 giesel / app (only 1 male found so far) a few uk cheese and a snow leopard #2 ...... peace good to rap , sorry never got that list over started to organize my book and never finished. Starting to get caught up now, but you know anything i got your more than welcome to bro..... peace SoSer

catdaddy

catdaddy

@catdaddy - gth # 2 hermie on me at day 11 (first time a plant has done that to me ) thinking it might of been my fault as the day before I bent her up a little to fit a tomato cage around her , as I could tell she was gonna really explode with growth after the long veg, Got 1 that i just moved from old house to new yesterday after breaking down my room. She and a female Peter Tosh were the last two to make it here. Got to get the new room up and running but need to buy a few tents and such as I must control odor in this house as my room is next to my finished basement with will be our main chilling spot. I started a thread as for help on the best options of tent and such as I up until this point have been a closet grower , which has worked well so tent will be a new venture , so hop over there and give me your choices as I know you run tents , gonna need a few as i plan to start breeding f2 's and crosses of my own. Well to make a long story short GTH # 3 will be in the first tent with 3 green lotus (2 males) and 4 giesel / app (only 1 male found so far) a few uk cheese and a snow leopard #2 ...... peace good to rap , sorry never got that list over started to organize my book and never finished. Starting to get caught up now, but you know anything i got your more than welcome to bro..... peace SoSer

ok cool.

glad to hear that you and the love ones found you'll a new spot. definitely looking forward to seeing you blow shit up, and what way to break in a new home than to fill it up with nothing but dank.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Catdaddy, Sorry to throw up in your thread, but wanted to tell you I smoked some of the Blue Tara#1 This morning. Glad all I have to do is trim today, or I could have been in trouble. Nowhere near a good cure, and still crazy smooth. I really didn't think it would turn out this good. (and I knew it would be good)

Tara

Your Snow Leopard is making me want to drop those Bodhi beans next! Crazy yummy looking! What kind of smells are you getting from those? Considering the Ancient, but I just put two Goji's in flower.

Glad I bought that drool resistant keyboard! Looking super amazing! Thank you for all the great picts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom