Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

Seed Depot is now on my S$@%* List. I won't be placing an order with them ever. Guess I'll stick with the Tude where they actually drop on time.

:mad:

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

I mean you cannot blame the seed depot for that.. You have hundreds if not thousands trying to get a pack of the Chemdog 91 x rks and dirty hippie rks not that many went out but i know alot of people did not get them this round sucks yeah but what can you do?

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Aah fuck!!!! Well dank if ya need help with hunting through f2's I'll be available lol.
I mean you cannot blame the seed depot for that.. You have hundreds if not thousands trying to get a pack of the Chemdog 91 x rks and dirty hippie rks not that many went out but i know alot of people did not get them this round sucks yeah but what can you do?

i got u 619. yes not JB fault. there will be more drops

Patanjali

Patanjali

they did drop on time. sorry P
I was refreshing on two different browsers and the seed drop had not happened by 7:15pm EST. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I waited all damn day for that drop. Sorry for posting this in your thread CD. I'll delete if desired.

i don't know where ur @ but dropped at 5pm westcoast time. if that helps. 715 is 15 too late

There was a count down on the homepage. I waited till the countdown was 00:00:00 (5pm MST). I refreshed, went to the home page and back several times, no drop. I waited until 5:15 MST - which made me late for class (That I was teaching), still no drop. The counter on the homepage was at zero and the drop didn't happen on Safari or Firefox, one logged in, one not logged in.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Thanks CD! I do have one more White Lotus. It's a little more stretchy, but over all, I think it looks pretty close to the same at this point in the game.

Still working on the super soil mixes. Looks like this one was a little light and have some yellowing on a few of the Pineapples. The Anesthesia from Sannies is pretty impressive imho. I have a bunch of Blue Tara going 12/12 beginning of next round. Rest of the seedling girls are doing well. 100% germ rate from everything.

I haven't ever grown anything from CannaV, did you hear something not good about them? Thought they put out some fire? (pun intended)

Quick shot of upcoming: On the right is the tray with the Diesel Fire, Ancient OG, and Snow Leopard. Middle try is mostly Afghan Haze, with a couple of Prayer Towers, and a Grape 13. Little ones on the right are an afghan haze and the mazar kush. (edit Afghan Hazes are goingto a friend for an outdoor grow)

View attachment 303863
very nice looking young worlds you got there, P.

Didn't mean to scare you about CannaV, it's just that some of his lines have been proven to be a little unstable which makes me a little skeptical of buying his gear.
i mean most are doing it, but what steers me away even more from him is that he keeps creating x's without no testing at all. on top of that, if anyone else have noticed, he ups the price with every drop and dropped his count from 11 to 10 beans.

Yup snatched em up as soon as the promo was up. Don't care too much for the freebies, but they do look interesting. I've actually had pretty decent results from alot of my freebies. More so than the bullshit hype strains I've actually purchased from the likes of Barney's, Big Buddha, Dutch Passion, and G13 Labs etc.. (excluding Pineapple Express). I've been growing some Jack Herer crosses lately and have been getting extremely nice results, and with yield on top of it! I grow so many low yielding strains that I just wanted something that yields and is still good potency yet not too racey. So I figured Silver Mountain should give me high yields of decent quality, great tasting herb. I like to taste other flavors than sour lemon, hash and fuel so I figured Silver Mountain could provide that. I really want that XJ13 x Appy as well! That should be a tasty potent yielder as well. Jack and SSH crosses are where it's at if you want flavor and not lose too much of that hybrid effect. I can't do full on sativas as my anxiety starts acting up with too much headiness.
now that you put it like that, i can see what you mean.
a lot of you have much more experience with these genetics than i do, so some times i don't pick up the significance or potential of such x's that they may hold.
definitely curious to hear what you think of some other x's that's not og, chem. or sour related, maybe it will help me to actually pull the trigger on them.

YO Catdaddy is this whole thread Bodhi Genetics? Do you have another thread with Bodhi Seeds
Caveman, what's good daddio? to answer your question, it started out as so, but being that i didn't feel like putting up multiple logs at the time i started to add other genetics from different breeders as the thread progressed.
and the answer to the other question is no. don't get me wrong, i posted some bud shots of the black triangle in my other thread but didn't document it in that thread.

catdaddy

catdaddy

misssed the road kill/damn..
anybody get them??
damn, Mo, you missed them? definitely think these would fit you more than most, being that they are outdoor seeds.
hopefully he does another run with these, because a lot of people have been waiting on some rks beans and think this would be the closest they would get to them.

So WTF happened? Did I miss it? I see them listed, but did they post up?
im seeing sold out signs on the depot
Seed Depot is now on my S$@%* List. I won't be placing an order with them ever. Guess I'll stick with the Tude where they actually drop on time.

:mad:
I was refreshing on two different browsers and the seed drop had not happened by 7:15pm EST. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I waited all damn day for that drop. Sorry for posting this in your thread CD. I'll delete if desired.

There was a count down on the homepage. I waited till the countdown was 00:00:00 (5pm MST). I refreshed, went to the home page and back several times, no drop. I waited until 5:15 MST - which made me late for class (That I was teaching), still no drop. The counter on the homepage was at zero and the drop didn't happen on Safari or Firefox, one logged in, one not logged in.

yeah, the server crashed like crazy from what i've read. seems like with every Bodhi drop, the server just goes haywire. as GD said, one must have their ninja fingers ready when special ocassions such as this drop occur
also P, there's no need to delete anything anyone post in my threads, i totally understand where you're coming from.
trust me when i say this though, as of now (even with the limited selection at the depot) the depot is my main spot when it comes to buying my beans.

It dropped around 8pm eastern time(there was a countdown timer on the site), server crashed and seem to be offline for approximated 5-8 min. But man, traffic was stupid stupid busy.
lol, yeah i could imagine. the drop was intended for 6 eastern time, but i guess everyone decided to login early and sit in on the Bodhi listing page which only caused the server to go down momentarily and delayed the drop.

Aah fuck!!!! Well dank if ya need help with hunting through f2's I'll be available lol.
i got u 619. yes not JB fault. there will be more drops
that's what i like to see. good look on your part, GD, respect good brother.
whatever pack i was able to get, they are going to someone who has been kind enough to open up space in his garden to be f2'd. once he does his thing, i'll make sure i spread what i get around as much as possible.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Nice plan!
yeah it's like i said, i am not into the f2'ing, but someone else i fuck with is totally into it.

as of now, he's doing the star dawgs, so hopefully when the time comes there would be plenty of f2's to go around for those that has been unfortunate in getting any.

Sounds like hell of a plan cat. Dude is lucky to have a friend like you tbh.
You just make sure dude who is doing that makes plenty;)..
you already know.

Damn Cat was right with the west coast time but that would be 8pm or 7pm east coast time , oh well wasted another 2 hrs of my life...... keep me in mind on the f2 tip ......anyone .... peace SosER
see i told you. tbh, something was bound to go wrong anyway, so i wouldn't feel to out of shape about not getting any.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
from Bodhi
so.... im not raising my prices, im actually lowering them. the landrace stuff is all around $50 to encourage everybody to grab them and grow them and make more. with the rks lines i was trying to think of ways to not only discourage buying more than one pack but to also instill how special they are, i figured if they were $99, people would go "wow, these must be special but they are a little steep for bodhi so im just getting one". i checked online and many companies offer there seeds of dubious quality for over $100, so i figured $99 was a good figure. it happened very fast, they arrived early, and we decided it was better to get them out for outdoor season, then to wait till 420 for a special drop. im sorry that the price was not announced, i had one day to get everything together, i was on a family roadtrip until the 4th.

sorry about all the server trouble, jb does a fantastic job, but we are limited by technology sometimes. the only place that can handle extreme server traffic is the tude, and i thought i would be a mistake if i dropped them there, plus i like dropping the special stuff at the family places., and having a forum is very helpful for us all.

bottom line is they are very very limited, and you will get an rks pheno if you grow a pack. the one per person thing was to spread them out as much as i could. sorry if i threw anybody off, its a learning experience for me every time.

Patanjali

Patanjali

hopefully he does another run with these, because a lot of people have been waiting on some rks beans and think this would be the closest they would get to them.

yeah, the server crashed like crazy from what i've read. seems like with every Bodhi drop, the server just goes haywire. as GD said, one must have their ninja fingers ready when special ocassions such as this drop occur
also P, there's no need to delete anything anyone post in my threads, i totally understand where you're coming from.
trust me when i say this though, as of now (even with the limited selection at the depot) the depot is my main spot when it comes to buying my beans.

lol, yeah i could imagine. the drop was intended for 6 eastern time, but i guess everyone decided to login early and sit in on the Bodhi listing page which only caused the server to go down momentarily and delayed the drop.

that's what i like to see. good look on your part, GD, respect good brother.
whatever pack i was able to get, they are going to someone who has been kind enough to open up space in his garden to be f2'd. once he does his thing, i'll make sure i spread what i get around as much as possible.
I over reacted, I'm sorry. The Tude has been the only place I have ordered for quite a while now. I didn't realize there was this kind of a disruption during drops on other sites. I am thankful I have access to genetics at all - I forgot that for a moment.

:bag:

Top Bottom