Snow Lotus X Ecsd, Bubbashine X Appalachia

• Thread starter MT bucket
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MT bucket

MT bucket

Found this Snow Diesel female in a batch of five seeds from one of the last seed orders HOF did of their Snow diesel line. Complements of Big Buddy. Two years she be growing so I suppose that counts for something. The other clone is of the Sunshine Daydream, also thanks to BB. I smoked the Pre 98 Bubba and that was fucking great coffee weed. She's no pre 98 buts she's dam fine.
S.D.
Snow lotus x ecsd bubbashine x appalachia

S.S.D.D.

Snow lotus x ecsd bubbashine x appalachia 2

H

happy b

Shit man big bubby done you REAL proud too!ssdd.u lucky sob.i got a load of bodhi gear.got ssdd,goji,nepali og x goji f3,blood orange,dream lotus,urkle x omg,nepali og x pinequeen and thanks to @Limonene appollo x sl ltd edition.
i hope the snow deisels just wat your lookin for

Last edited by a moderator:
usstoner

usstoner

Right on..I've been looking at bohdis.gear...sounds like he got some nice strains...I'll be watching...

H

happy b

Oh man you have no idea, im pretty much a spoiled little brat when it comes to genetics . That SSDD is so nice too, Bodhi is the man. Had the goji and that was nice, the silver mountain now, was unexplainable the taste of it. crazy!
I do have an idea.buddy told me.haha.you lucky sod.thats such a great way to learn.in the grow room under the wing of a excellent grower.your plants look great.well the ones i saw u post in another thread do.

MT bucket

MT bucket

Yeah man. Pretty fucking lucky. Helped built the last two grow areas for him. The last one was a fucking work of art, double 7' Styrofoam doors ,three flower rooms, mother room, veg room. man it was just great.....dam the dew

MT bucket

MT bucket

The Snow desiel and Sunshine Daydream both have a root on, get them in some soil in the next three or four days. Do some cannabis sticks now, gotta fucking work at a day job tomorrow..... weak1
20151029 001606
20151029 001622
20151029 002012
20151029 002132

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

How many strains you got going atm? This is the third thread of yours I am watching, great job on all of them, cant wait to see the ortega.

MT bucket

MT bucket

How many strains you got going atm? This is the third thread of yours I am watching, great job on all of them, cant wait to see the ortega.

lol wow I just realized I got like 5 different ones on the go, dident think about that. Snow diesel, Sunshine Daydream , Gorilla Glue #4 x Fantasy Island, Ortega and the LLLxGR. yeah Im really new at this so im kinda all over the place.

MT bucket

MT bucket

Got these ladys in some soil now. loves it. Should prob take all my cuts after a watering/ flush from now on, the SD dident seem to like the fact I did'ent do this with her. But that's best kind.

SD oct 1
SD oct 2
SD oct 3
SSDD oct 1
SSDD oct 2
SSDD oct 3

MT bucket

MT bucket

All is also well in the land were the sunshine daydreams of snow diesel, but the SD does need some TLC and some Cal-mag. loves a good soil mix they does...........and a cat

NOV ssdd 33
NOV ssdd 34
NOV ssdd 35
NOV sd 8
NOV sd9
NOV sd7

Top Bottom