SnowdogDiesel x Sourbubble and FireDog!

• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicpanic

organicpanic

Snowdogdiesel x sourbubble and firedog
I was blessed with some Fat healthy looking beans. Gonna pop 4 each to start. They will go into the best soil I can find at the nursery today. Gonna hit them with the OGBIOWAR root and foliar to start then go on with an assortment of teas. Germing under T12 then go under a 1K. I'm super stoked to run these and see what I find, I'm sure there's gonna be some fire in here!

Aligee

Aligee

View attachment 404835 I was blessed with some Fat healthy looking beans. Gonna pop 4 each to start. They will go into the best soil I can find at the nursery today. Gonna hit them with the OGBIOWAR root and foliar to start then go on with an assortment of teas. Germing under T12 then go under a 1K. I'm super stoked to run these and see what I find, I'm sure there's gonna be some fire in here!
Good Luck mayn! that snowdog x sourdiesel mom is some very nice herb ive had her since 08' and still run her! she a 50/50 split of sourdiesel with lots of hints of sweetness from the bubbleberry in the snowdog, the sourbubble should add to that, along with a shorter flowering time and less stretch! im sure youll find something in between also with 15 beans per pack! Was great meeting ya!
i got plenty more beans that im sure you would like! trainwreck x sb i think you would like too, the more sativa the Better!;)

organicpanic

organicpanic

Thanks for the words Aligee! Already feels good soaking beans! I'm sure I'll scoop up that trainwreck x sooner than later. And the Firedog will cover down on the nite time meds I'm sure. Good meeting u as well man! Gonna do my best with these!

organicpanic

organicpanic

Thought I heard something in the closet. Sure enough POP,POP. 24 hours seeds are splitting their shells! Right on schedule. I wouldn't be surprised if they all show their tails and hit the soil by morning! Yeeessss I!

organicpanic

organicpanic

No special voodoo shit either. Pure love and positive vibes is all!

Aligee

Aligee

Thought I heard something in the closet. Sure enough POP,POP. 24 hours seeds are splitting their shells! Right on schedule. I wouldn't be surprised if they all show their tails and hit the soil by morning! Yeeessss I!
No special voodoo shit either. Pure love and positive vibes is all!
Nice!thats the only thing with my beans is you must have the room because my germ rates are like no others!
AliGeeSeedCo. setting standards!

organicpanic

organicpanic

Can we get some more info on those snowdogD x Sourbubble? Any pics? Also what filial generation are the Firedogs?

Aligee

Aligee

Can we get some more info on those snowdogD x Sourbubble? Any pics? Also what filial generation are the Firedogs?
those snowdogsourdiesel x sourbubble are untested, and most likely will not be available to the public, the Firedogs are F1s bro, wifey#1 x aliendogf3 or fire og x the white x Chemdog D x alientechnology!
def not "alienkush>>>alientech leaning male" like others have used.

organicpanic

organicpanic

Tuff seeds they didn't want to let go. Had to help every one of the 7 shed they're shell! Caused them to stretch a little. Going good though!

organicpanic

organicpanic

We'll these are def going through a stress test! I'm going the live soil no till route in my garden and it's been a rocky road. My soil isn't really settled or ready if you will. The ones in totes are the sour snowdogD. The others are firedog. I left them for 16 days in someone else's care and they suffered from poor water management. Absolutely passing the unintentional stress test IMO. The sour snows are proving very vigorous. The firedogs were started later. The conditions are high temps, low air flow,super old t5 bulbs and a general lack of babying.Custom soil blend including recycles, Dr.Earth amendments, compost, and ewc. Fed teas of compost,ewc,alfalfa,caps and agave. In the near future #buildasoil cover crop, aloe powder 200x, home made bokashi blend, neem/karanja cake, live plant extracts and the teas. I think they are doing ok. Seem to be pretty homogenous. 100 % germ rate. I'm happy!

organicpanic

organicpanic

Immediate transplant shock. Pics of sour snow taking at time of transplant. Bone dry, hot and roots ripped out of smart pots. Don't care for fabric pots as far as removel. Never have been a fan of trashing roots. Also I'm super tired and these beers are catching up! Peace pot and micro dot.

SoSour

SoSour

Looking good in here, organicpanic.. ...
Plants look healthy from what I can see, don't be so hard on them, after all, they were just transplanted!
Genetics are there, so all we wanna see is the health & vigor these plants should display all by themselves.
I'm gonna pull up a chair, & good luck on the rest of the show!

william76

william76

Looking good in here, organicpanic.. ...
Plants look healthy from what I can see, don't be so hard on them, after all, they were just transplanted!
Genetics are there, so all we wanna see is the health & vigor these plants should display all by themselves.
I'm gonna pull up a chair, & good luck on the rest of the show!
Looking good friend,heres a firedog lady of my own,at 48 days,best of luck,76
IMG 20140716 212321

organicpanic

organicpanic

Btw 50% male/female ratio on both strains. Gonna pop the rest when the temps cool down. Can't wait to see these in action when my environment is better!

Top Bottom