Snype's World of Madness! 8,000 Watts to 50,000 Watts!

• Thread starter Snype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snype

After getting banned from another site, I figured I'd start a log somewhere else and see how it goes. I'm currently running 8,000 Watts of Flowering and I'll be working my way up to 50,000 Watts of Flowering by the end of the year. I have a few locations and not all of them are at full capacity until I finish some construction. This log won't always make sense or be done in a manner that is comfortable but that's me. Stay tuned...

mr. bojangles

mr. bojangles

Nice. Look forward to the show, sux about the other site, seems to be the order of business. Can we get another pee thread? haha good luck in your ventures and hope your past problems work out for you.

G

ganjherbsmoke

sounds like you got your work cut out for you in 2011

you got some hangin to do!

hoods or vert?

H

halitzor

Why in the world do you need 50k watts..... Trying to finance an army?

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Yhea get ready to be like are other friend JACK. He deleafs every day 50lb with a 30 flip flop... Ever try doing different styles set ups in each pad?

S

Snype

What happened to the people who posted in here? Why did they get deleted?

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

yeah i'm not sure man i think i responded to this and its gone now. anyways i said i love following big grows i got my seat pulled up! be glad you got banned from where ever you were it was distracting you from upgrading to a better site lol.

so what strains do you have to fill up that 50k with? what medium do you grow in?

S

Snype

Nice. Look forward to the show, sux about the other site, seems to be the order of business. Can we get another pee thread? haha good luck in your ventures and hope your past problems work out for you.
Nice to see you here bojangles! Another pee thread? I don't see why not! LOL! Thanks for the kind words!

sounds like you got your work cut out for you in 2011

you got some hangin to do!

hoods or vert?
Right now I'll be using Bell Lighting Reflectors but later I'll be hanging Vert style.

Why in the world do you need 50k watts..... Trying to finance an army?
Yes, I'm trying to finance an army but there'll be no weapons!

Yhea get ready to be like are other friend JACK. He deleafs every day 50lb with a 30 flip flop... Ever try doing different styles set ups in each pad?
That was a nice thread that Jack had! I currently have a few different styles but I enjoy E&F the most but I'll also be using Under Currents too.

yeah i'm not sure man i think i responded to this and its gone now. anyways i said i love following big grows i got my seat pulled up! be glad you got banned from where ever you were it was distracting you from upgrading to a better site lol.

so what strains do you have to fill up that 50k with? what medium do you grow in?
A few technical difficulties but I'm sure it'll sort itself out soon. As far as strains go, I'll have a list and some pics tomorrow. Stay tuned...

Aligee

Aligee

welcome bro !!! ... i love me a good grow thread good luck !!!!

S

sands

What up snype, been awhile always love ur detailed grow threadS. I left the other site as with many others. Anyway welcome

S

Snype

Sorry that I haven't been able to get any details or pics on yet but I've had problems logging on. I'm new to forums and computers so bare with me for a while so I can figure things out. For security reasons, I don't have internet at any of my locations so it's hard to get on when I want too. I also have some leagal problems that gets in the way but if anything happens to me, then my girl will take over the log and if something happens to her then I'll find someone else to take over. One of the points of this log is to motivate people to set up grows or for smaller growers to expand and take on more lights. I've had the flu for a few days but I'm starting to feel a little better but I should be able to get soem pics and details on within the next 3 days. Stay safe everybody and happy growing!

A

antimatter

50kw spread out in a few different locations, seems like alot of work for a couple people. Best to not mention much anything about much here if you follow me, just keep it grow related if anything happens don't mention it. Looking forward to see what you have setup in the future.

F

f1ydave

cant wait to see pics of each place! thats gonna keep you busy! 16 plants takes me hours each day just to pic all the dead shit out.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

welcome snype
cant wait for pics
50000 watts?? you get a discount with the power company lol

M

Morals

Yo Snype,whats up? I need to talk with you at some point. Please keep the strawberry cough monsta cut going,your the only one left who has it.
We need to get our post count up.
Hope your doing well. Let me know whats up.

M

Morals

Yo Snype,let your internet friends know if your ok,it's been a while man.

B

Budzilla

i was getting all excited then!!

where are these damm pics!!

S

Snype

Alright so things are finally slowing down around here and I'll be able to post up some pics and details this weekend. The reason that it took me a while is because I was in jail and Snypette had to take care of things while I was gone. It wasn't a big deal but I chose to surrender myself cause they were getting too close for comfort and harassing my family (and my family wasn't happy). It feels good to finally have no warrants and now I'm free to continue my work. I'll try to put the log together tomorrow but if I can't then I'll have to do it on Sunday. Morals, don't sweat the SCM. I spread her around and she is safe. We'll talk soon but I hope things are going well for you! Also it's good to see you over here Budfather and I'll get at you soon. I hope that you are doing well! Details coming this weekend!

Top Bottom