So Cal Cannabis Cup

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Here's my whole hoard. Great weekend. Gotta love California. Had to double up on that franchise and swamp boys shit...don't want to use improper seed hoarding technique and only have one. Anything less would be uncivilized.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
@cannapits I am popping them today, along with some of my own stuff. Stoked on orange cookies getting 2nd place @obsoul33t mad props to you my brother! I am blessed to be blessed.

yeah saw that on the dunn show live last night.. also watched the obs interview as well.. damn I gotta try that cut lol.. I look forward to seeing what ya come up with next my friend. best wishes and always much respect .

S

slap14

Fuck, had a laundry list of seeds I wanted to pick up from quite a few breeders. Bought my ticket a month ago for my first Cup and sure enough last Thusday I come down with the fucking flu:(. Didn't want to pass it around to everyone nevermind feeling like a pile of crap. Still great to see all the gear people picked up and hear all the good stories.

Keep posting those pics so the poor shlubs like myself can feel like we were there:) Glad eveyone had a great experience.

Hope to see everyone there next year:p

Slap

S

slap14

View attachment 483841 Here's my whole hoard. Great weekend. Gotta love California. Had to double up on that franchise and swamp boys shit...don't want to use improper seed hoarding technique and only have one. Anything less would be uncivilized.

I have some Franchise A-Dub killers about 35 days in and they are starting to look great, not to mention they are stinking up the house real nice;). Hopefully i'll find a nice keeper out of the six girls I have going. I would've loved to pick up more a few more packs of their gear at the cup. Fucking flu what a waste of time:mad:

Slap

Latest posts

Top Bottom