Select Genetics
IMG 20150209 081214
IMG 20150209 081119
IMG 20150209 081045
IMG 20150209 081009
More goodies

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Ohhh I have 2 packs of these. Moving them up the list after seeing these!

What kinda smells they throw??

Peace
Jj

S

slap14

Ohhh I have 2 packs of these. Moving them up the list after seeing these!

What kinda smells they throw??

Peace
Jj

Hard to say it has that sour, burt rubber, industrial cleaner smell. Hard to describe but fairly loud. You never know till the cure is done though.

You can see the Stardawg in most phenos. There is one that is very different must be from the A-Dub side of the family. I'm looking to pick up a couple other strains. His Cookie Tech and the seeds I can't find yet Alien Orange Cookies.

This is my first run with Franchise gear, and if it turns out as good as it looks so far I'll grab the other seeds.

I'll throw up some pics in this thread of the cured and finished meds when done:)

Slap

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Hard to say it has that sour, burt rubber, industrial cleaner smell. Hard to describe but fairly loud. You never know till the cure is done though.

You can see the Stardawg in most phenos. There is one that is very different must be from the A-Dub side of the family. I'm looking to pick up a couple other strains. His Cookie Tech and the seeds I can't find yet Alien Orange Cookies.

This is my first run with Franchise gear, and if it turns out as good as it looks so far I'll grab the other seeds.

I'll throw up some pics in this thread of the cured and finished meds when done:)

Slap
Your old tent ,@slap14 .
20150304 124757

S

slap14

Your old tent ,@slap14 .

Shroom whats up,

That's cool to see man, hope it's treatin you right. You're definitely killin it in that tent. I was gonna hit you up when I was heading to the Cup, but as I posted got sick and missed out. Next time for sure.

Keep rockin that tent brother

Slap

Top Bottom