So Cal clones

• Thread starter Angel2devil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Angel2devil

I was wondering if anyone has grease og and/or skywalker og clones available?mainly looking for a shop in Ventura/Los Angeles county

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

no clones in l.a.
everybody quit selling them
(weedmaps button on the left screen)

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Seems odd to me. Since when?

I just saw clones in a dispensary last week in the valley. Not skywalker, but clones.

What about Pnc, PO, or la wonderland?

-TF

420Gator

420Gator

PO is the shit. wheres wonderland and how good are they?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

PO is better than Wonderland in my opinion. Got some awesome Skunk #1 from them. Some people have questioned some if the clones from Wonderland. I have no input there, as I killed them all myself. I did get some CC beans there. Awesome. LA Wonderland is at 4410 W. Pico Blvd.

-TF

Electro

Electro

I highly recommend you dont ever get clones from a dispensary or co-op.. They almost always contain Powder Mildew or Pests, even the reputable ones... I've learned the hard way 3 times, it won't happen a 4th time..

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Always rep PNC. Have run their clones a few times with great results. No pests, no PM. If it wasn't for my moms I'd use them every time. If your willing to make the drive to SD I can recommend a few places. Peace.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Have you stopped by and or called PNC, PO, & LA Wonderland?

Just curious.

-TF

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

to avoid any stupid rumors yes im kidding
you can write about anything you want on here and people will beleive it

AP NEWS STORY
Earthquakes were a coverup for whats really going on in Japan. Godzilla
Click here for full story

Electro

Electro

PNC just moved to North County and has been closed most days for their transition.

ape

ape

Pnc closed by dea...

We got closed down last week after two raids 8 days apart. I made the decision to finally close down and end the PNC.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Look up a YouTube user named sublbc he is a clone master the dude has the most top quality clones and he has a freaking awesome selection you hit him up on a pm On YouTube and c what's up the dude is hella legit and his clones are even more legit I know he is still selling clones he has mad man og og kush Larry og Mendo Afgoo uforic og cyrstal og platinum bubba blue dream and a few others

C

coastalgreen

Depending on what your looking for we have a few clones on the shelf all from our in-house nursery.

full menu on weedmaps under 'Coastal Green Collective'

C

coastalgreen

We got closed down last week after two raids 8 days apart. I made the decision to finally close down and end the PNC.

I still can't believe this. I heard you had moved in right down the street and was looking forward to visiting.

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

PO are legit if your anywhere near the valley. they have quite a selection too.
good bunch of dudes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom