So Cal Master Kush x The White

• Thread starter Purkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stackin Paper

what up Tyson bro..the 5 i got going look identical so far at 15 days in veg..top 5 plants here in only 3 cups:giggle phat kushy leaves

How comes you got so many ladybirds in with your plants, i've read they eat spidermite but i doubt you have any of them floating about.

E

ELITE GENETICS

nope no spidermites THANK GOD! the ladybugs come in in the fall when it gets cold,we have regular ladybugs & we have a cross breed or ladybug/jap bettle & they live 1+ yrs!!! so they been in my grow houses since aug,bout 5 months,some are dead(mostly ladybugs not cross breed) but many alive still & will be for many many more months,by the time they all die there will be new ones next aug,lol i dont mind them,they bite & it can hurt but not me
How comes you got so many ladybirds in with your plants, i've read they eat spidermite but i doubt you have any of them floating about.

E

ESSC-RIPmaster

Hey man what kind of cup holder things are you using and why? Do they give insulation or better grip or something?

E

ELITE GENETICS

they do insulate alot & way better then the 16oz red/yellow/blue plastic beer party cups!

nope is just my lazy but effective way of transplanting..its worked good for last 20 yrs,its just 16-20oz styrofoam cups & i use my thumb nail pop bottom off & stick in pot,that way they get a extra few inches of depth to grown down b4 coming rootbound etc..& this way of transplanting you will never get root shock, NEVER! ive had plants get all burnt up when i take outta the cups & put in pot & i didnt even give any fertz for a full week so its not my fault ya know,this way i can fert a few days after transplant & no probs to!
Hey man what kind of cup holder things are you using and why? Do they give insulation or better grip or something?

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Update comming soon folks. Sorry but I have been out of the net for a while and need to catch up. Take it easy and hold tight, these are some great looking genes.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
She is rocking now!!

Ok a couple bad pics and I need to dig her out this weekend and get some good shots for you guys. She is really doing well and packing on some nugs. The clones I took of her are flowing just a well and look like real winners. More to come, this is about 21-24 days in flower. Peace yall!

IMG 1109
IMG 1111
IMG 1114
IMG 1115
IMG 1116
IMG 1117
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
very nice purkle looks like you're gonna have a shitload of dank to smoke. congrats on the clones also man.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok I did some new photos of her and the cuts I took. Overall I am very pleased with this new strain and cant wait to dial her in just right. With the frost building daily and the lower nodes filling with copious amounts of buds and trichs I cant imagine a better medicine for the needs. I have had some slight nutrients issues and plan to correct them in the future for upcoming projects. Thank you for looking.

IMG 1167
IMG 1161
IMG 1164
IMG 1162
IMG 1163
IMG 1207
IMG 1213
IMG 1214
IMG 1233
O

ograskal

lookin Nice and Frosty bro....i'm glad your diggin her so far!....~ogr

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys! Im just popping my other beans of this strain and will be adding some more of ograskal gear to my runs real soon. Very stout and rigid plant from these beans makes me think she can be a great outdoor girl also.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I know, I know!! Its been months since I have given any props to this wonderful strain. I must admit after years of doing this I will say this strain is hands down the best I have ever grown!! WOW! Shit is amazing and I have no negitive comments about her. I will try to post some clear shots. I have pulled a second harvest with her and she is dialed just right. The frost is so amazing people cant believe it. All from one pheno, and I just popped one more to see the difference. Much respect to ograskal and his gear. Thank you and sorry for being a lagging stoner on my thread.

O

ograskal

I'm glad you really liked her bro.....Was defiantely some dank ass frosty Herb..My mother in law and freinds loved it...Cant wait to see the pics....

smoketilluchoke, yes these were from feminized seeds bro!....~ogr

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I'm glad you really liked her bro.....Was defiantely some dank ass frosty Herb..My mother in law and freinds loved it...Cant wait to see the pics....

Hey raskal are there any of these left or any of theses gonna be made in the future?

U

uwg13

these are going to look amazing when they finish i can already tell

T

tophmaster

damn that shit was lookin good i want some of these i am sure people are burnin this bud right now, and super stoked

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Coming soon

"Fire Bubba (Fire OG x Bubba Kush)
Master Bubba (So Cal Master Kush x Bubba Kush)
White Fire (Fire OG x The White)
White Master Kush (only a few packs)
White S1's
Purple Urkle X The White
and also have some more Strawberry Bubbas I will be sending in as well...."

Latest posts

Top Bottom