So Cal Master Kush x The White

• Thread starter Purkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta first say props to the breeder for getting these out to the public. I thought it would be forever till I found these. Thank you Ograskal!!

Welcome everyone!!

So Cal Master Kush x The White!! So back when they went up for bid I got a pack and popped two. One died due to me and went to cannabis heaven.

And the other one is Rockin!
Her hours at work: 400 MH 24hrs
Where she rests her feet: Sunshine Mix #4 mix with 25% perlite and pinch of MaxiCrop Seaweed
For dinner she eats: Canna Substra, Rhizotonic, Cannazyme and cal-mag. Light-medium doses and occasional plain RO water. No ph adjustment and water till slight run off.

As you can see I have done some heavy LST and this girl will be cloned soon and sent to flower in a couple weeks. :) I hope you all enjoy my style.

So cal master kush x the white
So cal master kush x the white 2
So cal master kush x the white 3
So cal master kush x the white 4
So cal master kush x the white 5
O

ograskal

Lookin Nice and Healthy Bro!!!.....Lovin the fat leaves!!!...Cant wait to see how she turns out!..~ogr

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Well if it wasnt for the genes and Zoo's Canna thread this prolly wouldnt look as good. So give yourself some credit and enjoy the show.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That So Cal MK of Raskal's is really something. This cross should kill.

R

rounders02

nice purkle:party,cant wait to see how these turn out should be a good one

J

jws0007

Looks beautiful Im waiting on some more of these to be released. Always trying to get that og.

S

seventysevens

very nice purkle...looking very healthy....gonna be great seeing in bloom...:nod

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Well thanks alot for the encouraging words and its good to see some familiar people in here. I cant wait either. She is gonna just be loaded with colas since her nodes are very short and stacked.

Any ideas on which pheno she is leaning towards? I know it's a little early to tell but Im anxious to see.

E

ELITE GENETICS

lookin great bro,your 1 month ahead of me i did get 5/5 germ & working on 2nd set of leaves at 7-8 days old leaves look like straight kush nice n fat:muscle im not sure but its possible that there will be phenos in these as good or better then the so cal masterkush cut outcross to the white who knows but i hope i get several phenos from these 5:wondering

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
So I took a few cuts today and we will wait see how she does in that department, I have no dout that she will be easy to clone. Most growth is very consistent and lush. All the side branching is doing well and I took cuts from the lower areas. Some went in Coco Plugs and others in rockwool plugs. I soaked the medium in a little Rhizotonic from Canna and foliate with it also. Also props to Zoo for the clone thread.......I used many of his techniques with a little mix of my own.

S

S4v

lookin a hell of a lot like the ogr master cut. Lookin forward to the new pics

E

ELITE GENETICS

what up Tyson bro..the 5 i got going look identical so far at 15 days in veg..top 5 plants here in only 3 cups:giggle phat kushy leaves
lookin a hell of a lot like the ogr master cut. Lookin forward to the new pics

OGRSEEDLINGS 003
E

ELITE GENETICS

good idea to clone these..i get the feeling there isnt many pheno in these but who knows so far but im sure slight variations just looks all the same so far
So I took a few cuts today and we will wait see how she does in that department, I have no dout that she will be easy to clone. Most growth is very consistent and lush. All the side branching is doing well and I took cuts from the lower areas. Some went in Coco Plugs and others in rockwool plugs. I soaked the medium in a little Rhizotonic from Canna and foliate with it also. Also props to Zoo for the clone thread.......I used many of his techniques with a little mix of my own.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah there has to be a little variation just like with most crosses. Its a quite early to tell since I haven't saw any of these grown out yet. Im very excited about them either way she leans. Got some serious LST going on so the yield should be worth the wait.

E

ELITE GENETICS

oh for sure i just meant they look uniform,all 5, but i could care less if there is only 1 pheno or 5,im happy with a white or so cal masterkush pheno or a mix,it just dont matter,i think since i got 2 x 2 cups those will be transplanted in about 5 days & flowered in 10 i will save the 1 in a single cup to veg out longer, i can reveg like a breeze with these airpots anyways so im not worried

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Update

Welcome Fellow Farmers!!

All cuttings took root in 7-10 days!! Whoo hoo!! They are the most vigorous cuttings I have ever taken. These things look so bomb and the roots exploded out of rapid rooters and rockwool cubes!! I couldnt believe how well they took and the amount roots for coming from a seed plant. This is by far my most sturdy plant in the garden. Stout and green with great branching and lush foliage. Much props to ograskal for breeding these. Gotta find some more of the white crosses. Pics to come.

Now bout the momma! Well she isn't gonna be a momma much longer cuz I think I might throw her in flower and just keep the cuts for moms. IDK I just love how well she gave me cuttings its gonna be hard to put her to pasture. I could use some opinions on that subject if anyone cares to chime in. Keep the original seed as a mom or some of her clones?

Now the translplant......she went well. Already perking up and reaching for the big 1k MH in the sky in less than 24hrs. My soil-less mix has been changed a little for flower.

As it goes I am using this for my mix.
Sunshine #4- (5) 5gal buckets worth of soil-less
Rice Hulls - (1) 5gal bucket full
Hydroton- 1/2 5gal bucket full
Thats it!! Nothing too tough and very aerated with the rice hulls acting as a silicate also. I love the rice hulls! Try em out if you get a chance.

I fed lady after transplant some Canna Substra (1/4 strength), Rhizotonic, Cannazyme, Humtea, and H&G Roots Excelerator. Put into a 3gal pot for flower or mumage. Any questions feel free to ask.

IMG 1017
IMG 1018
IMG 1019
IMG 1020
IMG 1021
E

ELITE GENETICS

update day 50 of veg

gonna be bushes when im done & stayin in these .8 gl airpots the whole grow

Dec20th 006
Dec20th 007
Dec20th 012
Dec20th 017
Dec20th 018
Dec20th 019
Dec20th 024
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Sic deal man, those are looking great. Gotta love the rigid fan leaves!

Latest posts

Top Bottom