so cal master

• Thread starter mr green jeens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr green jeens

mr green jeens

have any of u club hoppers seen clones of the famous socal master kush theres only one real master kush and thats the socal master.anyone whos smoked or grown it knows what i mean..any ways help looking for babies :anim_52::character0110::character0110::character0110:

K

koopa troopa

i just got the socal clone not too long ago. really dark green and squat... also am running julius ceasar which is socal master kush x og kush f3. been hearing it's better than bubba, so we will see.

U

uwg13

Ya wouldn't mind givin this one a run myself ;) will be looking out for socal master kush hybrids :)

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

thanks great to know abought j c ...where did you find them things???im still looking and have only come across the uk dutch type...master kush

K

koopa troopa

swerve has the ceasar and raskal has the master white. not sure if either all immediately available. ceasar is a tester and master white may be gone for a lil bit.

A

astartes

I wouldn't be too quick to judge the Socal Master until she's had a good long cure. She'll change a lot in potency and taste after a month or so. I was not impressed at all with freshly dried nugs, but now that they've had a chance to cure out, they're growing on me a bit. Still wouldn't keep her over Bubba though...

a.

S

Swerve

real socal master hits harder than bubba. and tastes less chocolaty and is more hashy

O

ograskal

Yeah, I personally like the So Cal Master better than both Bubbas myself...~ogr

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

i have had finished socal ...smokes strong..i dont think i would give up growing blk berry bubba or pre 98 .. both bubbas seem to be easy to max out with a little experance..and if you know what your doing these bubbas are the bomb.. tast ,strength so on....my bro in sb just kicked down single socal so my serch is over.. now its time to put my self proclaimed skills to work...ps the rascal og ..seceret grow .private stash. cant wait.also Chemdog D floating around is the kill..easy to grow and super stinkey sour flavor..and oh soo strong..

Greyskull

Greyskull

the so cal master has the best smell in veg...
spicoli said it best - its like a field of mint.

J

JeffSpicoli

ya man if you rub the stem of the socal master, its seriously so fuckin minty. Like mint mojito... Almost like eucalyptus...

Holy shit though, she is soooo slow. Slower than bubba, like half as slow

Greyskull

Greyskull

i no likey slow.....
this plant is super slow
its retarded.... but so aromatic!

what up spicoli!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the key to how I got her to veg fast was to LST her super heavy to expose more growth so she would feed more on the light

Greyskull

Greyskull

did you start blooming her yet?
my cuz (yeah, that cuz ah ha) is finishing up with a big mom i gave him.
i am not taking his opinions too serioulsy but he does say bubba is superior....

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran out of room and then cloned them and never got to them but she was a beauty in veg

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Have any of you tried the JDog Kush?Im flowering the pre98 and JDog kush right now and the JDog blows the Bubba out the water imo...

Greyskull

Greyskull

not heard of the Jdog... jdog6000's yeah?

i still have one i think i might just add it to the next crop starting flower next week...
i have cuts in the fridge but i don't know i am trying to cut back down on the production girls and focus on 1-2 plants. Maybe 3.....

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
JDog still post's sometimes over at the Cabana.His username is icarus there.Ive been told its the original Bubba, but at this point who really knows(or cares).What I do know is its frostier, stinkier and all together better(imho) than the pre 98....

Latest posts

Top Bottom