So fresh and so clean

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Last pics looked like they were coming around?

Sorry to hear that Cross.

C

crossouttheiis

I had to leave town on an emergency and left explicit directions. Both soil and uc died. friend I paid dumped like 350 ml ph down into the system and wiped out the plants. Then left my room open to where my air conditoner was vented and was between 95-100 degrees in there.

Ionic was doing its thing though I liked it. I think I am going to fully hook up my grobot when I get back and just keep away people from actually entering my grow room.

Im just glad I have a real job or else I would be screwed. I have stuff in the cloner though so it wont be that long.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shit! Can't believe that happened... Well, at least you'll be starting the next round on the right foot... Good luck bud... :nod

C

crossouttheiis

I think I'm going to be redoing my room completely while I have the chance as disappointing as this is it will all be good

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

daaamn i got a buddy going through the same thing right now.. dude thats suppose to be keeping up the plants dont know what the hell he is doing.. went over there and its like 100 degrees in his room... I wish u best of luck next time around

C

crossouttheiis

:( sorry dude

Thanks next round will be sick...

shitty..
wishing good karma your way:)

thanks bro you as well keep
Killin it

daaamn i got a buddy going through the same thing right now.. dude thats suppose to be keeping up the plants dont know what the hell he is doing.. went over there and its like 100 degrees in his room... I wish u best of luck next time around

It is what it is. I'm taking a much need vacation. Personal as well off from work its been about time. Thank you everyone for all the help

Here is a little present to myself with some long time cured frostitute

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2011-05-27_13-52-03_980.jpg

Cheers

N

noWon

Sorry for your misfortune. I was enjoying your thread till everything died. Looking forward to you getting restarted. I wish you luck and I hope to be able to tag along.

I was wondering if you could tell me what system that is you use to grow? I think it was referred to as a CC or UC not sure. Also what is the ionic? It appears that is what cured your problem and I am curious what that is and does?

Thanks for your time

noWon

C

crossouttheiis

Sorry for your misfortune. I was enjoying your thread till everything died. Looking forward to you getting restarted. I wish you luck and I hope to be able to tag along.

I was wondering if you could tell me what system that is you use to grow? I think it was referred to as a CC or UC not sure. Also what is the ionic? It appears that is what cured your problem and I am curious what that is and does?

Thanks for your time

noWon
Check out cch2o.com . Its the under current system made by current culture.

Ionic is the brand of nutrients and it is a one part for veg and bloom as the base nutrient. That stuff is aweaome to use and simple. Im in the process of redoing my room now. Thanks though

N

noWon

Thanks for your reply and the info. I will check it out.

Will you follow up to your grow on this thread or will be starting a new? so I may pull up a seat and watch the show.

Curious to know what changes you are making as well.

noWon

S

southern

damn how disappointing. I was reading through your thread and was happy to see the ionic bring the batch back. Then bam dead batch. good luck on your next one bro.

C

crossouttheiis

Thanks for your reply and the info. I will check it out.

Will you follow up to your grow on this thread or will be starting a new? so I may pull up a seat and watch the show.

Curious to know what changes you are making as well.

noWon

yeah no problem man. I will be starting a completely new thread. No need to beat a dead horse I guess...lol just dont want to think about it.

More lights and a bigger system. Ill start a new log as soon as i get plants in the cloner

damn how disappointing. I was reading through your thread and was happy to see the ionic bring the batch back. Then bam dead batch. good luck on your next one bro.

thank you I appreciate it. Shit happens. I am glad that I do not have to count on a crop to make me or break me because I have the daily grind I have to deal with. Im taking a leave of absence for a while from that though and going to focus on the next crop.

Top Bottom