Not open for further replies.
T

t0ker

and i got my ass kicked........

2 years probation
$400 fine
substance abuse evaluation
pending license revoktion......

all over a 1.5g joint, damn Missouri is gay! but the only thing im really on edge about is my license being revoked, seeing as how i was busted walking back to my house and the joint was never in my car.....

here is what it said on the court info paper....
"At the time of this offense, the defendant was under 21 years of age. Under Sections 577.500 and 577.510, RSMo, defendant is subject to a suspension or revocation of driving privileges upon a plea of guilty, a finding of guilty, or a conviction of guilty."

i pleaded guilty by the way....

N

Nuglover

Tough luck man...that sucks ass.Keep your chin up though toker. Could be worse...you are typing from home right? Don't think you can get online in the clink. :)

Solidopc

Solidopc

What the fuck! That's outrageous! All that for a joint. I'd be pissed if i even got arrested for a joint over here.

S

stone69

That great man! if you were here, You at least spend 6 mo. in county plus u.a.'s, drug class, fine and court costs and that's after you sit for a month or longer waiting for a court date. It really sucks here. Come here on vacation... leave on probation...
But! sorry to hear of them -uckers messing with you, just aint right....

hubcap

hubcap

hire an attorney and withdraw your plead of guilty

POST HASTE

if nothing else, they can barter with the prosecutor to get you a lighter sentence.

get the lawyer that plays golf with your judge and youll be just fine....

a lil lighter in the wallet......
but no jail and no probie.

-hubcap-

D

Donk Frog

Glad I don't live in the States, jeeze the guy the filled the old molson berwery in Barrie , ON, Canada a few years back had over 30000 plants and the only got 18months, and only served one third of the time....love Canada and it lacks pot laws, I got popped with a quarter back in 2002 got a 200$ fine that's it

T

todgerdelburro

Glad I don't live in the States, jeeze the guy the filled the old molson berwery in Barrie , ON, Canada a few years back had over 30000 plants and the only got 18months, and only served one third of the time....love Canada and it lacks pot laws, I got popped with a quarter back in 2002 got a 200$ fine that's it

Now that is interesting.... almost makes Spain seem draconian.... does it hold true for all of Canada, or just certain states ?

In Spain you would get years for that, but they will let you off with a finger wagging for a dozen giant bushes....

hubcap

hubcap

yeah....
we talkin about the us here...

the only place in the world a pot dealer could share a cell with a child rapist or murderer.

land of the free, huh?

-hubcap-

T

t0ker

u know i plan on wisiting canada this summer with the money i have left over after all the fines and probation cost..... bc bud here i come!

N

Nuglover

Yea hubcap, the real kicker is the child rapist would be the first one to get out.Aint that a bitch?

T

t0ker

well today i found out the the license suspension is official, for only 30 days though. probation may or may not get reduced to a shorter period or to call ins, time for a whizzinator?

P

poke smot

well today i found out the the license suspension is official, for only 30 days though. probation may or may not get reduced to a shorter period or to call ins, time for a whizzinator?

If your smart, you'll appeal the license suspension. By doing that, you'll get your license back and by the time you go back to court, the 30 day period will be over. That's what I did but I was looking at 6 months w/o my license and there wasn't one day during that 6 month period that I didn't have a valid drivers license.

S

SenorMota

Do they take your license away if you are found guilty of shoplifting?
Do they take your license away if you are found guilty of solicitng a whore in a motel room?
Do they take your license away if you are found guilty of embezzlement?
Do they take your license away if you are found guilty of writing bad checks?

$%^&ing unbelievable. Land of the free my ...!

Rom420

Rom420

Hey toker sorry to hear of your troubles man. I live in MO as well and have you seen our punishments for growing? Ridiculous man. Can't wait to get outta hear and get to a more lenient state...

T

t0ker

i wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they tried to extradite us for growing if they gave me all this over 1 joint (which was partially smoked). how would i go about appealing suspension? because they said that the state is suspending it when they receive the papers the court sends them, don't know if i can with the way they are doing it:icon_dizzy:

P

poke smot

i wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they tried to extradite us for growing if they gave me all this over 1 joint (which was partially smoked). how would i go about appealing suspension? because they said that the state is suspending it when they receive the papers the court sends them, don't know if i can with the way they are doing it:icon_dizzy:

You really need an attorney. You could appeal it yourself but if you don't know what you're doing and you do appeal it, you could be found in contempt of court and that would just make things worse. If i were you, I'd at least get a consultation with an attorney and see if it wouldn't be worth your wild to with draw your plea of guilty. Most attorneys give free consultations. If you're over the age of 18, that half a joint could haunt you the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom