so i went to court today......

• Thread starter t0ker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

t0ker

im 17, and as for the suspension im pretty unsure if it will every occur seeing as they never had record of it being in my car from my moothers point of view....

as for an attorney i am definatey not getting one for a 30 day suspension, i am already paying out of my ass for all of this.

L

lloyd323

That is ridiculous! Move out of that hick ass town and go somewhere more liberal. That would be a very minimal fine in California, and you're in the same country and you get an insane sentence! The punishment definitely did not fit the crime. I guarantee you you would not have gotten in nearly as much trouble if they found a beer on you. It doesn't make sense how one can be considered "morally wrong" and the other is not big deal, even though drinking is statistically and realistically much more dangerous than marijuana. Good luck toker. Hope thinks get better for you.

S

SenorMota

im 17, and as for the suspension im pretty unsure if it will every occur seeing as they never had record of it being in my car from my moothers point of view....

as for an attorney i am definatey not getting one for a 30 day suspension, i am already paying out of my ass for all of this.
I thought you had to be at least 18 to be a member of this site. :scared0016:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Banned, you have to be 18+ to use this site.

M

Midori

ooops..:sweating im so sad what happens with u bro...but u need to understand the consequences..and hey if u turn out 18 ithink ur account will be reactivated.. will wait 4 u bro:handshake

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

move...

move some how to the nearest legal state..

New mexico..where u can grow as a caregiver 83 mature female plants...83..as long as u dont make a profit on them..:afroweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom