So what do u get when u use no nutrients in veg stage?

• Thread starter theslums
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theslums

i have 4 plants that havent had neuts yet and its been 4weeks and there the best looking plants. even though i got them 2 weeks into veg. has anyone ever used no neuts in this stage or even at all? what did u get airy buds?

C

cheyenne

You posting this here and in the infirmary you are asking if you should flush when you are dealing with a deficiency. Why arent you feeding your plants? Unless you are using a very rich organic compost based soil...which im guessing your not, you need to be giving them supplimental nutrients. In your other thread you state you have floranove bloom. Id suggest you get to the store, get a couple gallons of reverse osmosis or distilled water, add 2 tsp of your nutes to each gallon and feed those girls.... repeat in 3-4 days.
Airy buds you ask? Keep neglecting your girls and you wont get any buds.

....geezuz man.

C

CHILKaT

I do not use nutrients in veg or bloom with a breeding project I have ongoing. I do use 25% forest humus harvested from my property, mixed with peat moss and perlite as well as pure unfiltered unadulterated stream water. What I get is slower growth in both veg and flower stages, shorter internode lengths, bushy plants, shorter thicker colas, with more density and weight and a higher leaf to calyx ratio it seems due to the short stature of the colas.

Side by side comparisons, fertilized plants grew faster, larger, and produced more wet harvest weight. Overall dry weight was very similar. The plants grown without added nutrients produced: dense, tasty and smooth bud, even without curing, essentially just better quality.

Average bud size produced without added nutrients is 6" long and 4-5" in width that is rock solid. Here is a pic of one roughly the size of a softball.

I do not recommend that people forgo fertilizing their plants unless they understand the dynamics of a living soil system.

B101
Top Bottom