So What's The Best Tasting Strain You've Had

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tetra

Tetra

Hey folks let's hear what the best tasting strain you've ever had was. I'll start by saying mine was Blueberry about 15 years back not only was it dank it was probably the most uplifting high I've ever had as me and a good friend of mine laughed for hours. Honourable mention Mk ultra.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Mellow Mood #3

Last edited:
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I used to get it back in the mid-late 90's in Portland Maine. It was some of my favorite smoke ever. I've been trying to source a cut but never pans out. I ran some reefer man Williams wonder but it wasn't close to the original representation IMHO. It's seems to be lost in these parts, that and the original Alaskan Thunderfuck are stuff legends are made of but both seem to be lost legends nowadays

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

I used to get it back in the mid-late 90's in Portland Maine. It was some of my favorite smoke ever. I've been trying to source a cut but never pans out. I ran some reefer man Williams wonder but it wasn't close to the original representation IMHO. It's seems to be lost in these parts, that and the original Alaskan Thunderfuck are stuff legends are made of but both seem to be lost legends nowadays
what kinda phenos and flavors were you getting with the williams you smoked? im curious. It's been about 4 years since i smoke some what i remember was the most balanced comfortable cough lock buzz.. this bud took you like on a magic carpet ride but you were on the couch. I was getting 2 phenos.. one was very tangerine orange peel like and skunky the other floral like a bouquet and honey undertones. both were excellent

B

bluesdad

Super sour strawberry diesel was everyone's favourite smoke on my stag do in the dam. Good times.
It has a taste all its own.my wife loved it.We plan on visiting Amsterdam in the next year .I wanna try some real deal hash.

Wildill

Wildill

For me it would have to orange kush taste like you where eating a tangerine orange also a gdp s1 I ran came out tasting strait like grape jolly rancher one more it was white carmel sweet carmel tasting like you where eating a piece of carmel candy.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

what kinda phenos and flavors were you getting with the williams you smoked? im curious. It's been about 4 years since i smoke some what i remember was the most balanced comfortable cough lock buzz.. this bud took you like on a magic carpet ride but you were on the couch. I was getting 2 phenos.. one was very tangerine orange peel like and skunky the other floral like a bouquet and honey undertones. both were excellent
Like I said I used to get it back in the mid 90's so asking a stoner to remember something 20 years ago is a far cry lol. From what I can remember it was very balanced with a sweet earthy flavor and the high was amazing, it was a very creative and uplifting high. The taste I can best describe from what I remember was like a hot tea with lemon and honey and very smooth. Amazing smoke.

H

happy b

Sensi star,purple wreck,yeti og & my no1-goji og.i also love a bit of good exo cheese.
great idea for a thread by the way.
it just goes to show the difference in tastes as theres a couple mentioned iv had and didnt really rate em that highly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom