So what's the Current Update on Old School Skunk Phenotypes and or Seeds available worthy to Pop?

• Thread starter plumsmooth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

If it stinks that bad then that's the kinda weed I'd like to share grow.....You grow it and I'll share it with you....lol......I split the cost of the seed though... just to put in my share...lol😀
That is the real truth behind growing skunk! It does get to the point that it’s nauseating. That’s what the Ozarks is famous for. At night in the summertime just driving down the highway the smell is overwhelming. I grew a local bagweed skunk and smelling it 24-7 literally made me wanna barf! That was after it going through three different air scrubber systems! Never even slowed it down!
So, when his description said you would be sick of the smell, I know that to be the truth and I could appreciate that!

Habosabin

Habosabin

I've grown skunk #1. It's a good strain to grow, but if you're looking for old school road kill skunk ... this is not it. It's another sweet skunk variety.
There is a skunk #11 on that page where they say Sam the skunkman bred that one. Do you think that has potential?

D

Digbick

Based upon the nostalgic Search that a Cannabis Cultivator sub group is obcessed with -- rightfully speaking it seems like a good cause.
Sometimes I wonder if howe er sometimes people's Olifactory Memory is creating an unobtanable mythological experience of sorts...

Can someone recommend a Breeder or Seed Pack to get to try and find one of these super High in Volatile Compounds Skunk Strains?
Thanks for your time... The challenge seems to be people start grabbing the Terms for the Hype and applying them possibly incorrectly?

For Example now you have people naming their Strain Road Kill Skunk which doesn't mean you are getting the authentic (whatever that means) Nasty Volatile Skunk...

Please post links to available genetics thanks...
You're looking for Shoreline just like everyone else looking for real skunk from the 90's.
It was called Shoreline not skunk back then.
I'm growing the copycat now to see if I can find the pheno.
I know Ollie had it, but this guy is not Ollie so we'll see.

Top Bottom