So whats up with the new SpiderFarmer sf7000s?

• Thread starter Kylesidious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No, like I said I’m just looking at it from their perspective. You make all these claims but have you tried their lights? I haven’t had anything to complain about with them. And to be quite honest I don’t care what brand of LEDs they use as long as I get the same efficiency. If they work they work. Can you provide any claims that the lights don’t work well?

I made no claims about that. Just the dishonest stuff I said.

All the light boards work well until they dont. Life is determined by design and build quality. One member here took a free light and found it to run much hotter than his hlg. Plenty of threads to read here. We had the same issues with mars last year. Plenty of defenders. Now not much talk about them.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
No, like I said I’m just looking at it from their perspective. You make all these claims but have you tried their lights? I haven’t had anything to complain about with them. And to be quite honest I don’t care what brand of LEDs they use as long as I get the same efficiency. If they work they work. Can you provide any claims that the lights don’t work well?
Ya I have tried them and they suck. Had to buy a diff light. Waste of my hard earned money.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

Def not defective. I use it for veg. Their “claims” as stated above, are bullshit. Their ppfd charts are bullshit.
I'd like to see your claims as facts. I'm guessing you didn't throw away the light since you spent your hard earned money on it so how about you pull our the par meter and prove your claims. You must have a par meter for you to complain about the ppfd so please show some facts. I use the lights myself and I have no issues at all with ppfd. If you aren't going to show the facts, it's just hearsay. I haven't seen a single person complain about ppfd with these lights, and supply some sort of factual info supporting the claim. I also haven't seen everything out there so if you have something to show me then I'd be glad to take a look at those readings.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

You do know that lying to sell a product is completely ethical and expected in China?
What makes you so sure that number was calculated for cannabis? These lights can be used for growing anything. You can’t assume those numbers are specified towards the plant you’re growing.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

How long have you worked for sf?
LOL I don't work for them bud. It's called giving people the benefit of the doubt. I would be curious to know what you have against them because this conversation seems pretty personal for you. I'm using common sense, compassion, and looking at it from all perspectives to speak my opinion. It seems like you are just assuming the worst, as are most people who've spoke negatively of SF. Yet I still haven't seen any clear facts supporting anyone's claims. Until I see some actual facts supporting these negative claims, I personally have no reason to believe the negative claims because they haven't givent me a reason to. The amount of negativity of SF on this post from people really amazes me, and shows me that the negative effects of this pandemic life has people just wanting to spread negativity.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
What makes you so sure that number was calculated for cannabis? These lights can be used for growing anything. You can’t assume those numbers are specified towards the plant you’re growing.
No other type of plant needs 1000+ ppfd (which is what they advertise). Maybe corn but 1000ppfd would give you much more than 3lb of corn.

Also, do you really think they didn't mean cannabis when they wrote that? seriously? You're clearly not an idiot so think about it.

growsince79

growsince79

LOL I don't work for them bud. It's called giving people the benefit of the doubt. I would be curious to know what you have against them because this conversation seems pretty personal for you. I'm using common sense, compassion, and looking at it from all perspectives to speak my opinion. It seems like you are just assuming the worst, as are most people who've spoke negatively of SF. Yet I still haven't seen any clear facts supporting anyone's claims. Until I see some actual facts supporting these negative claims, I personally have no reason to believe the negative claims because they haven't givent me a reason to. The amount of negativity of SF on this post from people really amazes me, and shows me that the negative effects of this pandemic life has people just wanting to spread negativity.
What I have against them is they are allowed and encouraged to lie to sell products. China declared war on the world and you want to buy their light. When they asked to sponsor me, I told them I would only do it in a side by side comparison with hlg. SF responded by telling me to buy the light and if I agreed it was better than hlg they would sponsor me. That fkn bs.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

What I have against them is they are allowed and encouraged to lie to sell products. China declared war on the world and you want to buy their light. When they asked to sponsor me, I told them I would only do it in a side by side comparison with hlg. SF responded by telling me to buy the light and if I agreed it was better than hlg they would sponsor me. That fkn bs.
Okay so exactly my point - You have a biased opinion of them because of a negative conversation you had with them. Not the quality of their lights. IF you just don't like the company, then say that.... but don't bash the tech without having some supporting factual claims (that would require some sort of evidence of the claim).

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Okay so exactly my point - You have a biased opinion of them because of a negative conversation you had with them. Not the quality of their lights. IF you just don't like the company, then say that.... but don't bash the tech without having some supporting factual claims (that would require some sort of evidence of the claim).
If they're making these shady advertising deals then why should I trust them to use authentic parts?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
If you think China is the only country in the world that starts off with high quality products and slowly and secretly replaces the components with cheaper ones in order to increase profits, you are taking very short sighted/baised stance my friend.

This is just shitty business 101. Country of origin is besides the point.

growsince79

growsince79

They offered me a free light if I would lie for them. HAHAHA Very fucking unethical by western standards. Perfectly acceptable in their culture.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I'd like to see your claims as facts. I'm guessing you didn't throw away the light since you spent your hard earned money on it so how about you pull our the par meter and prove your claims. You must have a par meter for you to complain about the ppfd so please show some facts. I use the lights myself and I have no issues at all with ppfd. If you aren't going to show the facts, it's just hearsay. I haven't seen a single person complain about ppfd with these lights, and supply some sort of factual info supporting the claim. I also haven't seen everything out there so if you have something to show me then I'd be glad to take a look at those readings.
Get the hell off the spider farmer wang dude lol. I don’t need to claim shit.
After the sf sucked ass I bought a Chinese light straight from China for $150 and it’s for efficient than the sf. Lol. Still using the kingbrite today $169 shipped to my door. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom