So whats up with the new SpiderFarmer sf7000s?

• Thread starter Kylesidious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Porky1982

Porky1982

I’m not arguing your points. Lol. I’m just saying that this thread wasn’t created to try and bash SpiderFarmer. I created this thread to talk about the differences between the SF4000 to SF7000 and it’s just been everyone here just using this thread to roast the company. That’s not my intention with the thread and hopefully someone will go ahead and close this thread.

@Aqua Man
Spider farmer are utter shit. How’s that for bashing. 😂😂

Porky1982

Porky1982

Ok this is my last argument about sf so I'll make it a good one.

What about their lights are bad?
Their quality, their clearly blatant lies about yield and the fact they are a direct ripoff of another company’s products.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Their quality, their clearly blatant lies about yield and the fact they are a direct ripoff of another company’s products.
Quality: I have never heard of a sf light breaking. Also, as far as I'm aware, they use top of the line diodes and drivers (lm301b and meanwell).

Lies: that has nothing to do with the light.

Rip off: You love that company's product so if there's another, different version of that product then why aren't you happy. More options. But again, nothing to do with the the light itself.

Porky1982

Porky1982

Quality: I have never heard of a sf light breaking. Also, as far as I'm aware, they use top of the line diodes and drivers (lm301b and meanwell).

Rip off: You love that company's product so if there's another, different version of that product then why aren't you happy. More options. But again, nothing to do with the the light itself.
You work for spider farmer by the sounds of you posts.
Their products are shit and they are liars. 🤥
Sorry that hurts you but it’s the truth.🤪

Porky1982

Porky1982

For your last point they make an inferior version why would that be a good thing??

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
You work for spider farmer by the sounds of you posts.
Their products are shit and they are liars. 🤥
Sorry that hurts you but it’s the truth.🤪
Your kinda a dick bro. Not sure why you feel the need to keep opening your flappy mouth saying the same shit over and over on everyone’s thread. I kinda feel like you work for hlg and are worried for your bottom line.
get a life. Move on.
Mr.G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom