So.....why Are You Here??

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

I came here for "The Yeti" and other Loompa gear.

but before I went and bought some, I read the grow journals.

hermaphrodites everywhere! These plants are not for beginners!

now I stay for the CSI:Humboldt drops. easily the most pleasing grow journals on this site (I am a sucker for fat bubba leaves!)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
You do not have to buy seeds to become a premium farmer. Send @logic a PM and he`ll hook ya up with how to proceed. I did this a short time ago, so it works, $100.00 for lifetime.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess I am.....wanted to donate but can't. $$$ was burning a hole in my pocket so I gave it to this guy.....

View attachment 621825
I do that shit all the time. I told the last guy at least your honest. His sign said I'm addicted and cant stop. So I flipped him a 5 spot and the ole lady wailed. He is just going to go by beer or drugs. My response was,,,,,,, But for the grace of God there go I. Doesnt matter what he did with it. What mattered was my heart when I gave it. Capish??

scoop

scoop

I blew a guy's mind once in Grand Junction by handing him a folded up dollar bill with a good 2-3 gram bud in it. I gave it to him and drove away.... but I could hear him go YEEHAAA! and could see him waving and jumping around in the rear view... LOL.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH OH OH!!!!!
Looks like thread lets vote deleted..
Thought we all were doing pretty well with the exception one member..
Another chickenman thread locked or this time deleted....
OH OH OH!!!!

xavier7995

xavier7995

That's to bad, was enjoying the quasi political chats. Eh, write yourself in if you don't like the choices. Just make sure to actually go and vote, they elect more than just the president afterall.

My wife carries granola bars to hand out, seems to be a good deed. When I drank more and lived in a downtown area I used to go hang out with the hobos in the alley and hand out big glasses of rum. Eventually got to where that was my preferred company and activity...so good clue that I needed to lay off the sauce.

Edit: meant to finish that with: at the time I did feel legit good about hooking up the hobos, not so much in retrospect.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That is pretty good.....I can see how that would work and work well.
:D Then there is the ones who are on there cell phone behind the sign while smoking a cigarette... And there at the grocery store in the suburbs:smoking:

Latest posts

Top Bottom