So Why Do You Grow?

• Thread starter StandingRock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

I was a heroin addict along with zannies whatever I could get my hands on. With will and a beautiful room of plants I've been free from addiction and all of my anxiety issues for over five years. Started growing after learning in a greenhouse in which I still work. Cannabis keeps me grounded and out of trouble with the law and my own demons.

That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Thats fucked... they cant even give you a 1 year card and be happy.....money money money trying to help the useless people stay a float in our society.
Sure is!

They don't care about patients. Its money.

Money from patients
Money from growers
Money fron dispensaries

That is why flower is $18 a gram, and decent concentrates are $30-50 1/2 a gram.

You can get concentrates $20 1/2 gram but it is black as tar NO one would smoke.

Thats why i made my own concentrates.

I find people with dry powdery buds NO one would smoke pick it up $5-7 a gram and turn it into QWISO better quality than i can buy for $30 a gram.

souf69

souf69

An ounce a day? Lol. Might wanna start thinking about vaporizing and or consuming rather than smoking it. Gotta be hard on the resporatory system.
Thats your opinion my friend, the world been blazing flower forever and ever. I have it all, oils, edibles, dabs, you name it. Theres nothing that can take the place of a good clean burning tasty organic spliff.... Period!
You keep dabbin because people been dabbin for thousands of years, right? Sike...

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Its pretty simple... i grow to screw the government and big pharma out of every dollar i can until im in the dirt i grow in.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
IMG 0417

BombBP

BombBP

I grow it because I love it. Been growing it off and on since I was thirteen. I remember my granny finding a plot I had and killing them all and burning them lol. I just like good weed...even more so if I actually grew it. The flavors, the scents, the sticky, Crystal covered look of the buds, the shape of them, the variations, the different effects...whew! Think I'm going to smoke a bowl.

grohio

grohio

Thats your opinion my friend, the world been blazing flower forever and ever. I have it all, oils, edibles, dabs, you name it. Theres nothing that can take the place of a good clean burning tasty organic spliff.... Period!
You keep dabbin because people been dabbin for thousands of years, right? Sike...
I never mentioned anything about dabbing. Dabbing hurts my lungs more then flowers. I was just saying that smoking an ounce a day is really hard on the old lungs man. Plus, to smoke an ounce a day i think you would have to be smoking constantly. I got other things i gotta to do in a day besides smoking. I could smoke an ounce a day if i wanted to too. But i dont think my lungs will serve me well in my old age if i do that. I would rather save the wasted smoke and donate it to a friend in need.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I started growing as a hobby I was tired of paying for either overpriced decent weed or over paying for crap that i had to drive all over town to find. I got a book and my girlfriend at the time got me 4 clones I haven't stopped sense now its a hobby that gives me some extra cash

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I have asthma. Smoking flower really messed up my lungs.

The ONLY WAY i use flower is edibles.

I Vaporize shatter and the concentrate i make

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I tried to quit smoking tobacco multiple times without success. Cold turkey, gum, mints, fake cigs, vapor cigs, nothing worked. One day I decided, NO MORE, so every time I wanted a cig I would pull out the old pinch hitter and smoke weed instead of cigarettes. IT WORKED! Now its been almost 5 years without a cigarette.
I used to buy a half ounce a week but sometimes in a non legal state it goes completly dry, everyone buys it up and they have to wait on another shipment. Sometimes the bud I would buy would be moist on the outside and crumble dry in the middle. Sometimes it would smell funny and taste funny like burnt sugar or something un natural. I was fed up with spending a fortune on something that I consume and not knowing where it came from or what it was made from.

Brativa

Brativa

That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It amazes me sometimes where I'm at compared to back then I was headed no where good and fast. Growing I think gives us all an outlet which we may or may not have had to better ourselves, situation, or hell just our grows.. But I'm thankful for it. BTW this was a great question and it's cool seeing all the different answers!

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Thats why i made my own concentrates.

I find people with dry powdery buds NO one would smoke pick it up $5-7 a gram and turn it into QWISO better quality than i can buy for $30 a gram.
Isn't it a great feeling!? I live in MI, and concentrates were banned up until December. (not sure on the date the bills were signed) But in the time they weren't available, I learned I could make shit just as good as I was paying $60/Gram for. Once I made a little Vac Purger, it was really on!

I'm glad MI finally got a couple things ironed out in the program. If I remember correctly they made Dispensaries legal as well. Hopefully it wont be long until we get back to where we were before they started cracking down

You must be a fan of the entourage effect, I love my concentrates but like you said, NOTHING compares to fatty filled with Organically grown love-bud. BUT, there is a flip side to the coin.
I know for myself, when the damaged nerves in my back start doing their hardcore firing from too much physical activity or moving wrong or whatever, (doesnt matter what caused it, that shit just plain-old-straight-up hurts like the dickens [BTW, WTF are the Dickens?]) I usually want to 'get my levels up' A.S.A.P. to get any sort of relief. which is where concentrates are a godsend. Instead of smoking a joint to myself, I can do a couple dabs and feel better. NTM the organic-love-bud makes for damn good errl.

I've had times when I may be at a friends house or have a friend or two over, and had to say "sorry guys but I gotta smoke this one to myself." My friends all know that this is my medicine, and most have seen what I go through without it, so they 100% understand. Usually by that point I've smoked a couple joints with them anyway, but I still feel like a shitty friend smoking a J to myself with a friend on each side of me.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Isn't it a great feeling!? I live in MI, and concentrates were banned up until December. (not sure on the date the bills were signed) But in the time they weren't available, I learned I could make shit just as good as I was paying $60/Gram for. Once I made a little Vac Purger, it was really on!

I'm glad MI finally got a couple things ironed out in the program. If I remember correctly they made Dispensaries legal as well. Hopefully it wont be long until we get back to where we were before they started cracking down

You must be a fan of the entourage effect, I love my concentrates but like you said, NOTHING compares to fatty filled with Organically grown love-bud. BUT, there is a flip side to the coin.
I know for myself, when the damaged nerves in my back start doing their hardcore firing from too much physical activity or moving wrong or whatever, (doesnt matter what caused it, that shit just plain-old-straight-up hurts like the dickens [BTW, WTF are the Dickens?]) I usually want to 'get my levels up' A.S.A.P. to get any sort of relief. which is where concentrates are a godsend. Instead of smoking a joint to myself, I can do a couple dabs and feel better. NTM the organic-love-bud makes for damn good errl.

I've had times when I may be at a friends house or have a friend or two over, and had to say "sorry guys but I gotta smoke this one to myself." My friends all know that this is my medicine, and most have seen what I go through without it, so they 100% understand. Usually by that point I've smoked a couple joints with them anyway, but I still feel like a shitty friend smoking a J to myself with a friend on each side of me.
Its great. I paid around $115 for 26 grams made 4.4 grams awesome medicine that would have been almost $260 in dispensaries if they had the strain i needed.

This spring will be growing my own and making Solvent free Dry sift and pressing into Rosin.

Brativa

Brativa

Started off with my mom getting sick, then morphed into my zehn.
My mom has m.s. such a horrific disease that was also another reason for me to get into it. Soon as it's legal in Ohio I will assist in growing her medicine instead of seeing her take the million pills a day cannabis seems a great alternative... May not get rid of all the pills but will cut the narcotics dramatically.

Top Bottom