So Why Do You Grow?

• Thread starter StandingRock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StandingRock

StandingRock

Title says it all. I'm curious as to why you guys are growing?

Why do I grow? It's easy. I love it. The chemistry, the setup, the controls, the science. And being able to choose my own medicine. In reality though it would be far cheaper for me to buy it. I would be surprised if I smoke an 1/4 oz a year. Im also interested in getting into the industry when my state legalizes it. So it's all about learning I guess.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Why do I grow? It's easy. I love it. The chemistry, the setup, the controls, the science. And being able to choose my own medicine. In reality though it would be far cheaper for me to buy it. I would be surprised if I smoke an 1/4 oz a year. Im also interested in getting into the industry when my state legalizes it. So it's all about learning I guess.
Its pretty simple... i grow to screw the government and big pharma out of every dollar i can until im in the dirt i grow in.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

gwheels

gwheels

I grow because it is a hobby that has taken my mind off of a lot of stuff. And I LOVE weed. So growing it with organic nutes and having control over all of the details makes it even better.

:)

And I would rather pay for some dirt, water, nutes and beans than pay 280 an ounce.

And...I forgot. The kush ryder auto i grew in my grow box was the best weed I have ever smoked and I grew it from a fucking seed !!!. Blows my mind.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I grow because it's my right , my life I don't care who the big man is its my right we have been oppressed by the powers that be for hundreds of years I care not for there constabulary laws . I garden so therefore I am .

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I have Crohns disease and this is literally my medicine.

Without MMJ I had 3-4 flares a week

With MMJ my number of flares hsppen every 3-4 1/2 months apart.

MMJ literally gave me back my life!

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I grow because it is a hobby that has taken my mind off of a lot of stuff. And I LOVE weed. So growing it with organic nutes and having control over all of the details makes it even better.

:)

And I would rather pay for some dirt, water, nutes and beans than pay 280 an ounce.

And...I forgot. The kush ryder auto i grew in my grow box was the best weed I have ever smoked and I grew it from a fucking seed !!!. Blows my mind.
I wish i could get weed for $280 an ounce.

Here in AZ TOP SHELF weed is $355 an ounce

justiceman

justiceman

At first I grew to supply myself affordably and for that reason alone. Then as I progressed through various runs I realized it's not just the end results that I love. It's the journey to get you there. The time it takes, effort, and the care. The various techniques, and nutrients used to grow are fascinating. It provides a purpose for me. A path of sorts that holds me steady. It's way too fun!

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I wish i could get weed for $280 an ounce.

Here in AZ TOP SHELF weed is $355 an ounce
And now legislators are talking of making MMJ certify every 6 months. That is $150 for the state each time you get certified. Not counting the Doctors fee and the fee for paper work

Arizona allows MMJ but they believe in ripping off all of the MMJ patients

StandingRock

StandingRock

I'm so happy to see so many people using MMJ. It's really a miracle plant beyond getting super high. I personally stopped taking Xanax after a long, stressful day and switched to a nice quick hit of an indica. Works like a charm and I don't wake up feeling groggy or queezy.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I'm so happy to see so many people using MMJ. It's really a miracle plant beyond getting super high. I personally stopped taking Xanax after a long, stressful day and switched to a nice quick hit of an indica. Works like a charm and I don't wake up feeling groggy or queezy.
I am disabled on very limited income the regular Doctors plan was $1,200 a month i could not afford. I tried MMJ and I stay healthy for less than 10% of that.

To call MMJ a Miracle is an understatement. It literally gave me my life back abd kept me out of Depends for years.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

An ounce a day? Lol. Might wanna start thinking about vaporizing and or consuming rather than smoking it. Gotta be hard on the resporatory system.
Agree completely. I can't smoke the herb.

When i get herb i Grind it all up.

Fill my air tight container. I use that herb for edibles.

The rest goes in the freezer. The next day use alcohol to extract the cannabinoids of tge herb that was frozen then use 99% ISO and make Hash oil for my vaporizer.

Brativa

Brativa

I was a heroin addict along with zannies whatever I could get my hands on. With will and a beautiful room of plants I've been free from addiction and all of my anxiety issues for over five years. Started growing after learning in a greenhouse in which I still work. Cannabis keeps me grounded and out of trouble with the law and my own demons.

StandingRock

StandingRock

I was a heroin addict along with zannies whatever I could get my hands on. With will and a beautiful room of plants I've been free from addiction and all of my anxiety issues for over five years. Started growing after learning in a greenhouse in which I still work. Cannabis keeps me grounded and out of trouble with the law and my own demons.

My best friend died of a heroin overdose a few years ago. I'm so glad you stopped

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I'm with you there! After I grew my first plant I FELL IN LOVE! I've always been one to ask why and how things work, and Cannabis is no exception. When I grew my first plant I started reading all I could about Nutrient uptake, pH, Light science, and everything else involved. I loved the whole lot of it and am still wanting to learn all I can.

Then you get into Hydroponics, Genetics, Microbiology, Organic rhizospheres, and it gets more intense. But the main reason I do it isn't because I just want to learn. its because I enjoy it when Im learning and working. If you enjoy your job, youll never work a day in your life!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
And now legislators are talking of making MMJ certify every 6 months. That is $150 for the state each time you get certified. Not counting the Doctors fee and the fee for paper work

Arizona allows MMJ but they believe in ripping off all of the MMJ patients
Thats fucked... they cant even give you a 1 year card and be happy.....money money money trying to help the useless people stay a float in our society.

Top Bottom