So, you're new here, eh? Here's some stuff you may find handy...

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jumpmanzplanz

Jumpmanzplanz

So you're new here and you're not sure where to begin? Begin at the beginning. Our illustrious site administrator, logic, has put together some grow FAQs as well as a grower's dictionary for your education and enjoyment.

Just follow the links and read, and most important of all...

Enjoy!

THCFarmer Grow FAQs.

The THCFarmer's Growers Dictionary.
I haven’t enjoyed something like this ever. I liked your thread on trichs. Thank you for your feedback.

Rokin

Rokin

Glad to be here. I need to get some information for a grow (job interview) with a commercial grow owner. He has the idea a 4x4 tent should have 4 plants where I would go 12 plants and that would shorten the veg time. If someone could point me to a thread or give me their 2 cents worth it would be great.
Thanks, Rokin

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Glad to be here. I need to get some information for a grow (job interview) with a commercial grow owner. He has the idea a 4x4 tent should have 4 plants where I would go 12 plants and that would shorten the veg time. If someone could point me to a thread or give me their 2 cents worth it would be great.
Thanks, Rokin
To be honest likely the 4 will outperform the 12 my current 5x5 started with 9 and one went to herming so just 8 now but from now on for a multitude of reasons ill likely only do 6 from now on room being a huge issue but I'm sure many will and can prove my theory as wrong as I can theirs thats the glory of growing we all have our own style. Good luck with however you decide to do it for sure though.

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

Thanks, Rokin
Only if you're doing straight from clone to flower with the same strain, in square pots, Like a Critical strain for instance, in a (SOG), otherwise, it will be an over grown jungle in there.

Rokin

Rokin

Yes I have had some jungles in the past. This guy is picking my brain (small level grower) and then telling how its done by the big boys with many thousand square foot growws. I'm good either way. To me its all about canopy. It must have a dense canopy. Do you agree?
Thanks super much, Rokin

Rokin

Rokin

To be honest likely the 4 will outperform the 12 my current 5x5 started with 9 and one went to herming so just 8 now but from now on for a multitude of reasons ill likely only do 6 from now on room being a huge issue but I'm sure many will and can prove my theory as wrong as I can theirs thats the glory of growing we all have our own style. Good luck with however you decide to do it for sure though.
I am glad to hear that. I will adapt my veg ant training accordingly. Super cool to share with me, thx.
Rokin

Top Bottom