SoCal grower from VA

• Thread starter brucepearlawin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brucepearlawin

brucepearlawin

Just wanted to say hello. I run four hydroponic stores in SoCal and AZ. If anyone needs some advice for a 20 year growing vet feel free to hit me up. Also hear to shed some light on some very dishonest people in the industry. More to come...............

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
you heard of Capulator?and his so called mycorrhizae?

I've heard of me. You came on my wall saying I was selling baby powder. What's up with that?

Here is a pic of the spores under microscope.

Bennies 24 hours

If you saw a test result showing no myco spores are in the nute pack, the test was not done right. The mycos in the nute pack are grown in vitro in a laboratory, not field grown. Therefore the propagules are smaller. The test needs to be done with a finer micron sieve to be conclusive and accurate. Hit me up and I will send you all the info. Then you can give that to all the whining competitors trying to slander me because they are afraid of a CHEAPER and far more SUPERIOR product.

The new nute pack has the following @ 100 + spores per gram each:

Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus clarum, Glomis deserticola. Glomis etunicatum, Gigaspora margarita, Glomis brasillanum, and Glomus monosporum.

PLUS the azos, fraturia and rhizobium, and bacillus megaterium.

Hate all you want, but my packs are the truth. If you want I can send you some samples to try for yourself.

Oh yeah, WELCOME TO THE FARM!

brucepearlawin

brucepearlawin

Cap, The spores that you show in the above pic are too small to be true Glomus spores. FACT.Therefore are not the four original endo species that you "claim" them to be. and the way a spore is produced has no bearing on the size.FACT. The tests were done at a well know university laboratory, so you saying they didnt do the test write is nothing short of insulting.Out of a 50 g samples 2, yes ill spell it, TWO spores were found. I will attach a pic of a REAL Glomus spore in vitro for everyone to see. someone is feeding u bs and your eatin it up.

S3
brucepearlawin

brucepearlawin

If u were correct that there are 100 spores per gram, the 50 gram samples should have shown app 5000 spores. why were only two total found in the very accurate and legitimate test bro. answer that one.and dont use the one about a finer sieve cause that myth is busted brother

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
if you are gonna make these claims o_O you outa post up some test sheets from your lab ;)
cause you are calling out a well respected farmer around here :D

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
After Christmas I will send a sample to the same lab in Florida and I will post the results here for your viewing pleasure.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
After Christmas I will send a sample to the same lab in Florida and I will post the results here for your viewing pleasure.
all i know bro ..is that ive seen your stuff in action..:D...and its gonna take more than one outsiders test, to make me think otherwise. much respect CAP

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
we post pics around these parts bro. cap throws it down with countless pics and testimonial pics as well as myself. Please show us what 20 years does instead of telling. MWD

Results don't lie. Everyone has seen the fungi in the packs through others testimonials, macro shots, microscope pics, and soil autopsies. I want to get and will get to the bottom of this. I am sure it is a misunderstanding. If I have been misrepresenting the product in any way, I will eat my CAP.

The fact is, I am continually improving a product with feedback from everyone here. This is in essence a community project, that stemmed from a need for higher concentrations and lower prices in the hydro industry. We have a great product, for a great price... and that's the point. Don't let the big boys scare you in to thinking otherwise.

brucepearlawin

brucepearlawin

cant wait to see how long that takes. you either wont do it. or it will take you months.

brucepearlawin

brucepearlawin

we post pics around these parts bro. cap throws it down with countless pics and testimonial pics as well as myself. Please show us what 20 years does instead of telling. MWD
which means nothing,u dont kno who your even talking with. all these guys do is hide behind computers and pretend that there some big grower. all u guys are tent growers. real farmers dont blab about such an intimate thing. Im just here to call out a FAKE. Peace

brucepearlawin

brucepearlawin

If cap was legit he would be in a store front. not hiding behind a computer. and dont you need a sellers permit, articles of incorporation, or a business licenseb to sell shit? oooops

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
which means nothing,u dont kno who your even talking with. all these guys do is hide behind computers and pretend that there some big grower. all u guys are tent growers. real farmers dont blab about such an intimate thing. Im just here to call out a FAKE. Peace
how do we not know your a fake;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
your fucking tripping bruce ...coming on the farm talking your bull shit....who are you really ...ROOTS ORGANIC REP..or some other fuck....what are you tryn to sell

Top Bottom