SoCal grower from VA

• Thread starter brucepearlawin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
go ahead and poke at my growing skills bruce...cause i know im far from a good grower....but i will troll you just like you are doing to cap.....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

considering others have torn to shit several products with testing and actually proving their false claims wrong, why would we stop with ogbiowar products? enough said. I like many others was very skeptical at first but not anymore.
Would like to see the tests though..
MWD

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
we want real tests done rite, by more than one lab......normaly when some one is tryn to dis credit a product,, they bring a handfull of proof.:D

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
If
which means nothing,u dont kno who your even talking with. all these guys do is hide behind computers and pretend that there some big grower. all u guys are tent growers. real farmers dont blab about such an intimate thing. Im just here to call out a FAKE. Peace

If we're all a bunch of posers hiding in our tents, why are you wasting your time here, with us? It's pretty clear you've got a beef, and pretty clear you don't use the product. Seriously, what gives?

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
which means nothing,u dont kno who your even talking with. all these guys do is hide behind computers and pretend that there some big grower. all u guys are tent growers. real farmers dont blab about such an intimate thing. Im just here to call out a FAKE.

Post up your name address and phone number along with photos of your grow, because you're a big boy who doesn't hide behind a keyboard. Are you really Bruce Pearlowin?

outwest

brucepearlawin

brucepearlawin

no man I dont rep anyone. and im not sellin anything. i bought caps product and had it tested and the results told me theres nothing in it. thats all im sayin.and heres a pic from one of my recent projects,

CIMG0347
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
That's a nice setup, probably not nice enough to entitle you to belittle others, but nice nonetheless. Plants look super healthy.

Would you mind addressing the possibility that the testing methods are flawed? It would be great to get input from the lab that did the test. Thanks!

outwest

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Are you really Bruce Pearlowin?

outwest

If he were I think he'd know how to spell his own name.

Curious results regardless.... I have personally had great results over the last 6 months using these packs- so I am interested in Capulator's own testing.

Results don't lie. [...] I want to get and will get to the bottom of this. I am sure it is a misunderstanding. If I have been misrepresenting the product in any way, I will eat my CAP.
Will eating talcum powder harm you?
Answer
What is more important is the reason behind why you crave talcum powder. It is a form of disorder called pica and usually indicates iron deficiency anemia (reduced ability of blood cells to carry oxygen). You need to get a blood test done to check for hemoglobin and iron levels. If it is found that you have low iron levels you simply have to take an iron pill daily to boost your levels back up. You will slowly see your cravings for talcum powder go away as iron levels increase. The iron pill can sometimes irritate your stomach, so an iron in solution formulation is also available (there is one made by Enfalac - fer in sol).
Answer
Talcum powder has been linked to cause cervical cancer in women. It's generally not a good idea to take it internally, though any effects related to its ingestion would depend on a variety of different factors. All in all, it's not good for you.
Answer
I have been eating powder since the age of 3 years old I am now 33 years old. My brother was the person who introduced it to me and I have been hooked ever since. I also will eat black board chalk if I can not get my hands on the Johnsons baby powder. The baby powder in England tates so much better than the American one, but they are both very addictive. I can eat 4oz a day. Going to the supermarket and Drugstore is a challenge because each time I go I say to my self that I am not going to eat it any more then I end up picking up a bottle. I can only eat the original plain baby powder. I have started taking laxatives to break down the bulk of powder in my body. I know I am doing harm to myself but I feel like a smoker who also knows the same thing. I have tried to quit many times the only time I was successful was when I was pregnant with my second child, but even then towards the last month of my pregnancy I gave into the craving. When I use powder on my kids I use the pure cornstarch baby powder on them because I can not eat that it makes me feel sick. I would like to know what my organs look like in side and what effects or damage the powder has done. I have seen my little boy lick powder of his body and I worry that he had inherrited this habbit from me.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
If cap was legit he would be in a store front. not hiding behind a computer. and dont you need a sellers permit, articles of incorporation, or a business licenseb to sell shit? oooops

You just said all the growers here are tent growers? This site doesn't need negative vibes like yours. You may be a 20 year veteran grower but you sure are immature for being so old.

Fertilizers and supplements for FOOD crops are not subject to sales tax. This is explicit in the catchphrase "the last line of defense for EDIBLE CROPS". I do have a resale license as well as a business license, articles of incorporation, and I even do my taxes.

This product is already in stores as of today actually. I have met several people on this site in person, so I am not sure where your hate is coming from but to be honest... I'm flattered by it.

I think I saw you spreading the same shit at ICMAG a few months back. Here you said you tested it yourself, but I thought it was micro-life? Which was it?

Top Bottom