• Thread starter alpine dank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alpine dank

alpine dank

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : Alpine Dank
Strain :Headband (OG Kush X Master Kush X Sour Diesel)
Method Smoked :water percolator

APPEARANCE

pics to come later today hopefully

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :when initially ground, smelled of semi-sweet fruit,
Associated smells of bud :petrol, burnt firecracker?

TASTE

Dominant flavour :
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) -9 smooth
- cough factor? : yes/no -not for me

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) - 40%head 60% body, then about opposite, then 20% head, 80% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 10-some of the best i've had in a while!
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 1+ hour
Use : Daytime/Bedtime - wake and bake
Munchies? : yes/no -no

the smoke: 5 mins in and have clear head and the upper torso getting relaxed. 10 mins in and the body high has creeped down around my waist. Head is still very clear with slight ocular relief. At 20 mins in, landlord called and was able to troubleshoot a leak issue. Relaxed but functioning body mind is going nuts. All kinds of things bouncing around up there. Almost thirty mins and looking at the bowl, it is still almost 1/3 full...this is some nice and potent stuff. Nice w&b for me, but could see where it could be a little too much body for some people to have to perform at work on. Would be a great post work smoke. Wanna function? smoke a little. Wanna sleep? have three more puffs and nitey nite. At 45 mins in, hopping back on the roller coaster and going to neighbors to share this fine ass smoke!

true grit

true grit

Great review bro! I like the play by play! :passingjoint: What a lucky neighbor you must have!!!

alpine dank

alpine dank

Yes T.G., my neighbor loves to get the "need help" call. She is a good cohort for helping me with reports.

friction

friction

i smoked some headband while i was in dam for the cup, from grey area i think and it was exactly how you described it, very strong smoke, i would love to get my hands on a cut but its so hard in the uk to track certain strains down, i was also told it was og x master x sour. pz

alpine dank

alpine dank

since when is Headband og x master x sour ?
that is what the grower (amongst others) told me it is. If that is incorrect, then maybe you could shed some light on it? Or maybe some of the other farmers could also confirm exactly what that cross is? If you do a search for "headband", every lineage i have seen says that it is indeed og x mk x sd....

Friction, sorry to hear that a cutting is hard for you to get. I hope that you find one sooner rather than later as it is definitely a nice smoke.

S

sensisaint

well headband is not an ogxsourxmaster at all..it was gifted to me from some nor cal boys four years back, along with sour d . the lineage is as follows when chem/dawg was passed to a friend in new york he renamed it diesel and this plant was crossed with a super skunkxsensi northern lights thus creating headband which predates og and even sour d.. so its impossible for headband to to be a three way cross existing of og and/or sour d.

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

dna sells a version of headband that is og x sour diesel, different then the chemfamily headband/daywrecker/underdawg/original diesel cut

5tickynubz

It might be the 707 headband which is OGxSD crossed back to OG. Nice report, I smoked on some really nice outdoor headband last year.

Top Bottom