sodm's 600w 4x4 log

• Thread starter SonOfDaMourning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

so can you tell me where in the tent those lil brx are hangin out so I can peep them lil bish's ?

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I have the 600w greenhouse digi/dim ballast & the htg 600w bulb they gave me blewup in my grow room not even 3months in, I replaced it with a 600w sunmaster super hps deluxe and im loving it
Ive been hearing issues like so with htg digi ballast but i think they addressed it. Thanks!
so can you tell me where in the tent those lil brx are hangin out so I can peep them lil bish's ?
They are in the lower right corner up in the front, when the stretch stops ill reorganize them if needed to improve canopy area.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Quick canopy update, nothing special @ 2weeks tomorrow.
Img20140106 183554

Let me throw a og skywalker pheno#2 nug for your viewing pleasure!
20140103 233211

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Quick update! Fed last night at 950ppm with jacks bloom, koolbloom, calmag and some malt extract for the bennies!
On another note, ive been playing with colloidal silver. I have these og skywalkers bagseed that are worth preserve for further pheno expression search in the future! Heres the transformation setting in!
20140111 220823 resize 20140113 110111
20140111 220959 resize 20140113 110110

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I figured bigger pots woul lead to less waterings. Well i guess thats only if they arent able to fill them with roots. These gals are drinking like fish, the soil is soo matted with roots i can only get a digit to penetrate the soil surface befor i hit the root mesh. Well its good and bad; i really need to set up a drip system.
so they fed @930ppm @6.7 ph, i tend to lower the ph a notch in flower as the nutes uptake somewhat more at a slightly lower ph in flower, atleast thats what i see on the ph nute chart.
In other news my carepackage arrived, woohoo! the best part is the sinmints that i thought were gonna be feminized were actually regs! I have 2 gsc s1's that needed a nice male to keep it in the family!
20140117 072501 resize 20140117 101639

and a quick forest pic!
20140116 213834 resize 20140117 101640

enjoy the weekend everyone!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I figured bigger pots woul lead to less waterings. Well i guess thats only if they arent able to fill them with roots. These gals are drinking like fish, the soil is soo matted with roots i can only get a digit to penetrate the soil surface befor i hit the root mesh. Well its good and bad; i really need to set up a drip system.
so they fed @930ppm @6.7 ph, i tend to lower the ph a notch in flower as the nutes uptake somewhat more at a slightly lower ph in flower, atleast thats what i see on the ph nute chart.
In other news my carepackage arrived, woohoo! the best part is the sinmints that i thought were gonna be feminized were actually regs! I have 2 gsc s1's that needed a nice male to keep it in the family!
View attachment 369417
and a quick forest pic!
View attachment 369418
enjoy the weekend everyone!
Dude i love it man shits lookin lush and your strain selection is too nice u know ive been wanting to peep those unleadeds' its all nice man how long does it take for ur girls to drop pollen once u spray them?

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Dude i love it man shits lookin lush and your strain selection is too nice u know ive been wanting to peep those unleadeds' its all nice man how long does it take for ur girls to drop pollen once u spray them?
It took 3 weeks but i should of started 2weeks prior to flower to get a straight male set compared to begining to spray once flowered. From the looks it may not drop pollen idk but if it doesnt im gonna try again but do it right!
almost missed this thread...subbed for the show lookin great!
Thanks for dropping in, should get exciting soon!

Top Bottom