Soft buds

• Thread starter Anarchy09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Anarchy09

I don't think they are herms. I harvested 4 plants and haven't seen a seed. My problem is the buds don't get big or hard after drying

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

More nutrient in the flower cycle will improve this also,longer veg times \ bigger plants and good genetics as stated

A

Anarchy09

More nutrients! Thanks I'll try that. I been giving the plants 2 months in vegetative stage. Should I give them more?

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I’m a new grower. I just experimented with full strength nutes because all read is Don’t Do IT Lol

I say experiment👍
Best way to learn is experiment when feeding you will see how the plant reacts this is a indicator of how much to feed without ppm\ec meter or advertised nutrient brands levels certain brands indicate there inviroment and plant size we as growers need to find our perfect inviroment and feed level ourselves as every plants different apart from clones

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I would suggest a grow diary, list each of your components of your setups, light, brand, wattage, exhausts, neuts and feed rate, medium, strains/ breeders anything else you can think of

helps narrow down where the bottleneck is causing the issue, not to mention show off the fruits of your labor, as well as have the topics for references for your future grows! Can’t tell you how many times I’ve looked back at old grows to see if something looked similar, and how it was affected later in the run

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
For real. I just forced fed her nutes. No seeds. ✌️

I’m gonna chop her next week . I’ll post . For real 🤩
I’m not a gambling man but……thems ain’t calyx homie.

Top Bottom