Soft buds

• Thread starter Anarchy09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Not trying to jack your thread OP. Apologies.

I’m “all ears”and ready to listen if anyone has a suggestion on how to not make this happen again. 👍🙂
Well, there are a million things that can cause it, mainly, light stress, which judging by the fact that cola is loaded like that, is most likely the culprit. I’ve grown ilgm seeds too, and have had a myriad of different things happen.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Femenized and auto seeds tend to have seedy bud. Grow from regular seeds. Clone out the strong moms. Use that for lineage.
This. Regular seeds are the way to go. Feminized and auto both have detractors, like with fems the way they produce seeds a lot of the time make the strains prone to hermaphroditism. If you keep a keen eye you can make sure self pollination doesn’t occur, autos have a ton of variables due to how those are made too, regular seeds are the way nature intended it, granted we sex for sinsimilla, but us humans can’t leave shit alone lol. I miss my breeding days.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The weed I bought as a kid in the ‘80s …

All kinds of seeds and sticks! 🤣

I used to “clean it” on a record album! Lol ✌️
I know all about them days man, I still remember the sound of the beans rolling across the album……

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
We should’ve saved them beans bro

Pretty sure I was shitkid toking on that Mass super skunk…
You know, I actually have some seeds from 98-99 of some legit old school Ak-47 and some white rhino. I wonder if they would pop, found them in an old film container marked “primo seeds” I made myself laugh. I really don’t know if they would happen, it would be cool af if they did though. the rhino back then was aces…..

Ponky

Ponky

You know, I actually have some seeds from 98-99 of some legit old school Ak-47 and some white rhino. I wonder if they would pop, found them in an old film container marked “primo seeds” I made myself laugh. I really don’t know if they would happen, it would be cool af if they did though. the rhino back then was aces…..
They'd pop. Little peroxide rinse. Float in warm water. 3 days later at most they're popped.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
They'd pop. Little peroxide rinse. Float in warm water. 3 days later at most they're popped.
Oh? Peroxide rinse you say? I always float my beans, but peroxide….you have my attention.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh? Peroxide rinse you say? I always float my beans, but peroxide….you have my attention.
Well I learned something new tonight. Peroxide increases the air around the shell to aid in germination. Awesome stuff. Thx for the super cool tip.

Top Bottom