soft non harding bubble

• Thread starter grizz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grizz

every once in awhile I get a batch of bubble that wont get hard, just soft goo, very dark brown and as a rule doesent taste as good as the hard hash and the high doesent seem as good, can anyone tell me whats up???

E

Elemental

Hi there,

just some info needed for try to helping you:

-trim or buds?

-fresh and frozen or dry and cured^^

-kind of extraction'way,bags,SADHU SAM/GUMBY ecc

-time of mixing

-time and way to dry it

have good time

T

The-Bearded-One

Fresh weed trim/weed makes soft hash.

I more like the hard hash from good dry and freezed trim.

The fresh u dont get off your hands that easy.;)

G

grizz

all fresh frozen trim
4 bag 5 gl bags from auqa lab
usally mix for 10 minutes with a electric drill motor and a paint mixer, let stand for 5 minutes then mix anothe 10 minutes.
I put hash on the drying screen that came with the bags and after it sits for 20 minutes or so I squeeze all the water out with my hands and leave overnight, then cut into 1.3 gram chunks and let dry for another 2 days.

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
all fresh frozen trim
4 bag 5 gl bags from auqa lab
usally mix for 10 minutes with a electric drill motor and a paint mixer, let stand for 5 minutes then mix anothe 10 minutes.
I put hash on the drying screen that came with the bags and after it sits for 20 minutes or so I squeeze all the water out with my hands and leave overnight, then cut into 1.3 gram chunks and let dry for another 2 days.

Try drying your trim for 2 weeks then washing it. Next try using paper towels to absorb the loose water from your wet hash instead of trying to press the water out, that only traps water into your wet resin causing it to never properly dry out. Try breaking it down with a credit card over the first few hours of drying into powder form.

Aqua Lab Tech

L

Lost

Try drying your trim for 2 weeks then washing it. Next try using paper towels to absorb the loose water from your wet hash instead of trying to press the water out, that only traps water into your wet resin causing it to never properly dry out. Try breaking it down with a credit card over the first few hours of drying into powder form.

Aqua Lab Tech

That advice is gold.... :character0050::fighting0040::clapping:yes:evilgrin:passingjoint:

M

mrdizzle

is rock hard hash better?I always thought the softer stuff melted nice

G

grizz

Aqua Lab Tech
advise much apprecated. will give it a try

G

G-wizz

Ice hash I always do fresh and frozen for best results. The part of plant used determines the final product greatly.

More buds used = more granulated product. Trim=more hard, hash ball type of product.

Different microns will have different textures on the same run also. Ive had 2 completely different color/textured products from my last two bags on the same run.

G

grizz

Aqualab hit the nail on the head, last batch I left on the drying screen ,crumbled into small pieces, after 2 days its nice and hard and ready to be pressed in a couple more days, Thanks Aqualab for the good advice.

Top Bottom