SOG screen location

• Thread starter adaptolife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
adaptolife

adaptolife

Getting ready to run 2 Papaya in my reeferigerator grow box. It's 2'x2'x5', and 2-3.5 gal. Bubble Boys fit perfect. I am thinking of doing SOG, but am unsure of how to locate the screen. I am using a 90w 3 band UFO led that did an outstanding job on my test grow. Is this space too tight for doing SOG on 2 Papaya?

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

You mean SCROG? if it is only 2'x2' then you might have a hard time even fitting 2 plants in there

adaptolife

adaptolife

I modified a refrigerator shelf with chicken wire. Am hoping to train branches thru holes. Should only do 1 plant, maybe, but I have 2 seedlings ready in a few days. What does Papaya need, 18" minimum? Nirvana lists them as "short".

S

steelyeyes

One good plant would cover the whole 2x2 in maybe four weeks of veg under a digilux bulb of decent wattage. I had OK luck vegging with LEDs but not so with the flowering. I'm going to use the LEDs I do have to supplement my 2x1000 watt digilux rigs on this next grow and see how that works. Good luck.

W

wolftickets500

yea i agree that 2 plants is too much for that space and you want your screen about 6-10 in above the dirt

Top Bottom