Soggy cheese ...... won’t stay on my crackers ....

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Just dumped a ton of my pollen on these autos I got from king crop. The sickly little guys in the third and second to last pictures are the "purple haze autos" The last one is the auto male. So they look like they could use an infusion of bigger genetics, hopefully I get some decent specimens from this batch. The male was an excellent specimen I think so he should throw off some good plants.

Man, the pollen really hit good, when you can feel it in your nose, and makes your hands smooth, sorta like corn starch. The little particles are pollen pods.
? ....

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
You ever get a big whiff of pot pollen? It burns the nostrils, I think it's actually getting me buzzed. The stuff makes a cloud when it falls off.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Bubba Slush and Gods glue , and cheese dawgs .

the bubba kush and gelato sound really good OG, I've not had a single strain you've got here, but they all sound spectacular. There's just so many strains out there.

Sorry, Just sharing what I was doing at the moment. I removed it.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Bored and tired, going to bed soon, it's almost 4am here.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
the bubba kush and gelato sound really good OG, I've not had a single strain you've got here, but they all sound spectacular.

Sorry, Just sharing what I was doing at the moment. I removed it.
Cheers Mate oh I’m not sure what I’m in for with them I hope I don’t end up going do the same road as the cheese did all new strains to me im hoping to pull off a good cheese crop I’ve smoked it before and loved it wish me luck Frankster .

Top Bottom