Sohum Soil Question

• Thread starter Cannafeasts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannafeasts

Hi everyone:)
this question is geared more towards growers using sohum soil. while back I switched over from Fox farm soil to sohum soil. In the first grow I noticed I had less deficiencies as well as way more trichome production, I mean all the leaves were Frosty! While overall I was happy with the quality, potency, and smell I did notice smaller Buds and overall less yield. Has anyone else experienced the same thing?

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

Hi everyone:)
this question is geared more towards growers using sohum soil. while back I switched over from Fox farm soil to sohum soil. In the first grow I noticed I had less deficiencies as well as way more trichome production, I mean all the leaves were Frosty! While overall I was happy with the quality, potency, and smell I did notice smaller Buds and overall less yield. Has anyone else experienced the same thing?
i used to use fox farm ocean forest and some happy frog,then i switched to coco, but rockwool drain to waste is the best.. consider switching form soil??

C

Cannafeasts

I haven't given it much thought but it is an option for sure.

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

I haven't given it much thought but it is an option for sure.
one of my favorites was 2 bags coco to 1 bag ocean forest, and i would mix in Mother Earth perlite #4.(the big chunky one) i would mix it up real good and put it in a 3 to 7 gallon pot . when i was in full gear in the flowering stage it allowed me to feed every other day like clockwork. very convenient and a great medium. i did a drain to waste on botanicare tables and it was on a slight decline so it would gravity drain out into a big but shallow tub, and then i had a sump pump in there and just pump it out. i could water each 6k light room in like 10 mins.

C

Cannafeasts

That sounds like an awesome setup! Unfortunately I just don't have the room for it right now :-(

one of my favorites was 2 bags coco to 1 bag ocean forest, and i would mix in Mother Earth perlite #4.(the big chunky one) i would mix it up real good and put it in a 3 to 7 gallon pot . when i was in full gear in the flowering stage it allowed me to feed every other day like clockwork. very convenient and a great medium. i did a drain to waste on botanicare tables and it was on a slight decline so it would gravity drain out into a big but shallow tub, and then i had a sump pump in there and just pump it out. i could water each 6k light room in like 10 mins.

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

That sounds like an awesome setup! Unfortunately I just don't have the room for it right now :-(
word. next run try rockwool, or coco... ull never go back to soil. or maybe try that special blend i shared, its a stepping stone towards better output

C

Cannafeasts

That's awesome thank you so much for your knowledge I really appreciate that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom