• Thread starter pimpmasterdlx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
HOLY SHIT! Rival,
Man I've been following your grows for awhile! Just pure perfection man, you do some bomb work. Thanks for checkn out my garden. I loved the wifi so much I hit it with a rare dankness sour dog male on the last run. Lol it was the only male I had available :( I wanted to make seeds because I'm going to lose all my cuts when I move out west in a couple months, so we will see how the wifi x sour dOG works out. Lol
Thanx for the positives compliments. I appreciate ya checking out my threads. Everything's is looking real good up in here. Take GM's advice and put up some netting, bro. It will save ya a big headache in the long run. I had to stake and net my last run in soil beds. I'm gonna be ready for that shit next time. LOL. Good luck in ur travels out West. Sounds like u should find some nice phonos in the seeds u made. See ya in the threads, Pimp!

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Forking AAA bro:) looking good, if I were u I would leaf the big water leaves so u can get light to the lowers, but dont get to crazy and take to many, start at the bottom of the plant and go up, leave the top 3 sets of leaves alone and put a 2x2 post on each corner of the bed and stretch a net over that bed soon or ur gonna be hating life in a few weeks, I will net my beds in week 3 of flower, other than that everything is looking good keep it up and stay safe ill be keeping tabs on ya to see how it goes for ya good luck...................GM
Hey GM
I thank you very much for checking out my grow, this is like seeing your favorite celebrity in real life! I'm fuckn starstruck!!! Lol :)
I'll be throwing a net over these bitches in the next day or two. I'll post some photos as I go along.
Thanks for peeping my shit :)
PM

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Here is a photo of the best strain for ya to drool over :)

smellsgood

smellsgood

looking fire man. Im running some White Fire Aliens rt now too, the keeper is out of this world. Your so right about roots original tho, great soil but ALWAYS fungus gnats. What is your tek for controlling them? I usually go with 1 lite azamax soil drench and sticky traps.

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

looking fire man. Im running some White Fire Aliens rt now too, the keeper is out of this world. Your so right about roots original tho, great soil but ALWAYS fungus gnats. What is your tek for controlling them? I usually go with 1 lite azamax soil drench and sticky traps.
Thanks for the kind words. I use Caps bennies, and a bunch of sticky traps. They don't really do much as long as you kill those fuckers early. They can be annoying as fuck!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Daaaaammmmmmnnnnn,Looking beautiful in here bro!!, ur killing it, the beds are looking great keep up the good work, loving all the frosty bud shots, expect that wifi of yours to get much bigger then ur use to lol, cant wait to see harvest shots, stay safe check ya later....................GM

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Daaaaammmmmmnnnnn,Looking beautiful in here bro!!, ur killing it, the beds are looking great keep up the good work, loving all the frosty bud shots, expect that wifi of yours to get much bigger then ur use to lol, cant wait to see harvest shots, stay safe check ya later....................GM

Thank you Big poppa!!!
None of this would be possible without the info you hook all of us Farmers with. It means a lot to hear from you!
Here's a few more bud shots for ya :)

Top Bottom