• Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

2 new rooms getting there makeovers:)

Hello colorado!

BubbaG

BubbaG

A belated welcome to CO bro. I moved here in 1998 and I ain't ever leavin. I'm from the South too man, things are changing there with weed, but you still got the fuckin humidity, bugs, snakes, etc. having said that I have some farmland down there - family land. It would be fucking cool to plant a legal field of the Kind under the south GA sun. I would settle for hemp though really, dumbasses are going to lose out to KY if they don't get a move on.... Canadians already grow massive quantities of hemp..... ok I'm high, rambles happen wit Bubba occasionally.

Looks like straight fire in those beds bro.

S

Seed Buyer

pimpmasterdlx....did you say you oped 4 packs of wifi? If so that's roughly 48 seeds. How many phenos did you notice? How many were potentially keepers?

CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

pimpmaster, how did ya end up doing dry yield wise on this run? was there only one light over the bed? Obviously fire so no need to ask how it turned out quality wise.

RG420

RG420

Yup killing it in here fella! Very nice thread, has inspired me to try some of these genetics although can't find strait wifi anywhere!
Keep up the good work brother!

RG420

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

@pimpmasterdlx What Nutes U Use With The Roots Beds?

I used heavy 16 , with a fire/big bud combo, and caps bennies :)
pimpmaster, how did ya end up doing dry yield wise on this run? was there only one light over the bed? Obviously fire so no need to ask how it turned out quality wise.
It got about 2 lbs. The bed had 2 lights, a 600w and a 1000w. My new spot will be all 1000w. I had to shit can the 600s they just don't cut it.
Yup killing it in here fella! Very nice thread, has inspired me to try some of these genetics although can't find strait wifi anywhere!
Keep up the good work brother!

RG420
Thanks rg420, I'm on the search for a new wifi myself. I had to leave this lady back in Florida :(
Good luck with the wifi hunt!

Latest posts

Top Bottom