IMG 0942
IMG 0943
IMG 0944
IMG 0947
IMG 0948
IMG 0946

kendog000

kendog000

Dude, ya owe me a new laptop!!!!!!! I just drooled all over the fuckin place, and fried my shit D. What you shooting with? Is that a lense for your phone still, man if so some hella magnification with it. Some frosty goodness. Thanks for sharing as always

Peace
Ken

619ster

619ster

Damn D great display of what the soil beds can do!!! Everything looks absolutely scrumptious!! You make that Starfighter look worth every penny they costed. And everything else just looks just as you'd expect Alien's gear to look like. At the hands of a pro of course :)

Great shit here bro!

Peace!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Dude, ya owe me a new laptop!!!!!!! I just drooled all over the fuckin place, and fried my shit D. What you shooting with? Is that a lense for your phone still, man if so some hella magnification with it. Some frosty goodness. Thanks for sharing as always

Peace
Ken

Just shooting on an iPhone with a macro lens on it.

More to come within a week or so.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Looking stellar D, would love to see a smoke report on the star fighters ......peace soser

Soon enough bro....soon enough. Can't rush a good thing right? I'd like to get her cured up a bit before a legit smoke report but do want to say that this shit is delicious and stoney as hell. I have a total boner for 3 of the 6 phenos so far and I've yet to even trim the 6th. I'll be dropping off samples of everything...every strain and every pheno to Cheese and a couple other homies in a few days.

Thanks for all the support Soser.

Twinkle, twinkle little starfighter. Really enjoyed those shots, ya tease.:p Is it too early to ask what's in store for the beds next?

Haha! Thanks chica

Not sure if I'll document my next couple of runs. If I do, It'll definitely be after they're finished....I'll just be doing some mono's to pay the bills. Honestly, I may just start posting in the Cannabis Photography section from now on unless I'm testing for someone. Doing proper logs can be stressful and I've documented my last several runs on the farm and I think it's time for a little break for ol' D...;)

Looking like a week or so before I'm done and ready to take pics of everything.....I ran into a little snag along the way :confused:. I'll try to post up a few more teasers when I can, time permitting.

Respect to the homie Alien for blessing me with all of these amazing strains. See you soon brotha!

D :mad:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Show Off!!!! Lol!

At least it's a show eh? haha

:rolleyes:

Damn D great display of what the soil beds can do!!! Everything looks absolutely scrumptious!! You make that Starfighter look worth every penny they costed. And everything else just looks just as you'd expect Alien's gear to look like. At the hands of a pro of course :)

Great shit here bro!

Peace!

Thanks! A has some serious skills that's for sure...I just put water and shit on 'em.

D

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Nice shots homie! Took ya long enough to figure out the macro lens though, hahaha, just playin bro! Look forward to the rest of the pics, happy trimmin homie (hopefully). Be well my friend! Peace brother!

soserthc1

soserthc1

sweet cant wait for my sample , you don't mind driving 3000 miles do you....lol... seriously thou Delae it was my pleasure and a learning experience to watch your thread bro, even fought threw the mite problem and still produced some of the dankest weed I have seen...... enjoy the fruits of your labor bro... have a awesome day , Respect SoSer

Top Bottom