~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Here are some pics of the beds before they get moved into the room and filled with soil. I'll be planting 'em out within a week.

Keep it creepy

D
Soil beds of fire
Soil beds of fire 2
Soil beds of fire 3
Soil beds of fire 4
Soil beds of fire 5
Soil beds of fire 6
Soil beds of fire 7
Soil beds of fire 8
Soil beds of fire 9

kroonboon

kroonboon

Such sick beds man, getting me pumped on doing that soon :)
From that seed list you put up it is clear you have some serious interest in anything with alien gens init, and Im sure you will find what your looking for from all those.........

Subbed for sure!!!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Great job D,Couple questions,what is the name on that henrys you used?And are you putting a tray under the beds for runoff or just letting it go onto the floor?casters seem pretty low for a runoff tray underneath.Been waiting for someone to actually show in detail their beds setup as im really interested in them too.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Nice beds dude! question, why didnt u coat the whole thing with that asphalt stuff. seems like it would keep those beds rockin longer protcting all the wood?
Cant wait to c this one, as i just switched to beds myself, rockin 3x6 trays.
Confu...

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
HAHA, FUCK YEAH MY BROTHER!!! Feels like ive been wating forever to see this CRAZY set get going. The beds look absolutely KILLER D, GREAT job! Even though ive seen that strain list a million times i still grin ear to ear when i read through. GO KILL IT BRO! Cant wait to see these beds on FIRE! Rap to ya soon brother, glad you made it home safe. Peace out D! Motiv

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Hey homie! This is the best start of a grow thread I have seen so far. Damn!! sick beans, sick set up, sick grower equals SICK DANK!!!! I'm feeling this homie! I already have my popcorn ready..

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Heavy Duty man! Nice job puttin the beds together, they look hella clean. i agree with Confuten1, did you at least seal the bottoms? water draining out them holes might rot it away from underneath, no? rediculous strain list you got there, cant imagine poppin 100 at a time, truly a madman, lol. keep it up! sub'd!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Oh shit. Great fukn line up, D. I bet them beds r gonna kill it for sure. Im gonna run a soil bed soon. Thanx for the inspiration. Keep up all the hard work and dedication, bro. Ur gonna have pheno fever! Hahaha. Have fun deciding which girls to keep.

Top Bottom