~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Everything looks killer. What's your favorite smoke out of all that dank?

Oooh that's a tough one man but the Starfighter #'s 1 & 3 would have to be my favorite all around. I'm having a really hard time picking one of the two phenos. In general Starfighter seems to be most peoples favorite.

I think Cheese said his favorite was the Tahoe Alien f2 #2 (Tahoe leaner). Alien's favorites were Starfighter #3 (slightly Tahoe dom), Sour Pebbles #1(FPOG leaner) and White Fire Alien #1 (heavy Fire OG leaner). I don't think I had any Tahoe Alien or SLAD with me when I saw A though.

The SLAD is a little too racy for my taste but people seem to like it.

kendog000

kendog000

Ya know D, id like to throw a monster thanks out to ya bro. You took the time to share this epic fuggin journey with us. Keepin us in the loop the entire run, right down to final dry flower shots. Shit takes tons of time, and we all understand and appreciate the effort ya put in bro. Some crazy ass pics of how nugg is supposed to look!!
So thanks bro, to you for puttin the work in, and A ofcourse for the genetics, hella combination right there. Enjoy them flowers, and you deserve the break, but like D said, not too long bro please hahaha

Peace and be easy
Ken

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Oooh that's a tough one man but the Starfighter #'s 1 &3 would have to be my favorite all around. I'm having a really hard time picking one of the two phenos. In general Starfighter seems to be most peoples favorite.

I think Cheese said his favorite was the Tahoe Alien f2 #2 (Tahoe leaner). Alien's favorites were Starfighter #3 (slightly Tahoe dom), Sour Pebbles #1(FPOG leaner) and White Fire Alien #1 (heavy Fire OG leaner). I don't think I had any Tahoe Alien or SLAD with me when I saw A though.

The SLAD is a little too racy for my taste but people seem to like it.
The tahoe alien f2 #2 was the shit. Heavy og smell and flavor but with a creamy twist.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Replies:
Views:
HOLY SHIT! :eek:
Never looked at those numbers 'til now...I'm baffled
That's what killer strains and a killer grow by a awesome grower generates interest , its good to take a break now because it will be hard to outdo that show plus when you come back people will be like oh shit another epic delae show, just gotta wait for A to make some more killer strains and i got the feeling he has been in the kitchen cooking up some more sick strains now......

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Usually murderers don't share pics of the aftermath of their work, im glad you decided to share the evidence of your killing it D ;)
They all look awesome man, great close to a killer grow. Awesome work my friend. Peace brother, rap soon. Motiv

kendog000

kendog000

Takin ur own bird for the holiday meal bro, props on that mang. Alot of folks dont even consider such a thing, and its a shame. Ive been killin my own bird for many years now, and once you do it the first time, it gets much easier as the years go by. for sure it can be a grusume experince the first time. Be well bro, and happy turkey day
Peace
Ken

Top Bottom