~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

haha motiv, he cant, i already put it in the basket for him,lol. The pics; all i can say is Holy Tri-Chrome hahaha keep killin it guys can't wait for more posts. How you like the fish eye cameras in your room. what make and model you got...sorry if somone already answered this earlier. Take it easy guys.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It was cool kikn it wit u at the Med Cup. I can't wait to get 2gether with the whole Posse and chill. We gotta have a BBQ soon. That White Urkle and White Fire look good. U gotta see my White Urkle in person. I found a stellar pheno from 1 seed. She's unreal. Im gonna do a whole tray of her very soon. Good luck with everything, D.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
straight kill!

Thanks homie!
Nice update u got a mega grow going on.. If I were u I'd place some plants in the middle walk way & juss take them out 1 by 1 every time u need 2 walk in there.. Use up every single inch of grow space u got doggie..

I'm considering it but I'm kida liking the walkway and being able to push the beds around. It's a bit tricky to get into the center isle so I'm worried I'd fuck something up if I pulled plants in and out of there.

Killer bud shots dog

Thanks man!

Damn!! Nice update homie. Those beds are looking good!

Edit: Holy Crap! just took a second look at the line-up! Looks killer

Thanks Fox!

Nice pics dawg.beautiful nugs.you definitely go all out!

Thanks for checking it out thunderfudge.

Hell yeah brother, lookin good, lookin good! Thats going to one FIRE set, cant wait to see you rockin it again, MURDER IT D!

Oh, and for your information, it's every 1/8", not 1/4! ;)

Peace to ya my brother! Motiv

Thanks brotha!

Jus' so fresh... so clean.:D

Gotta keep things tidy!

holy i just shytt my pant's

haha rad!

haha motiv, he cant, i already put it in the basket for him,lol. The pics; all i can say is Holy Tri-Chrome hahaha keep killin it guys can't wait for more posts. How you like the fish eye cameras in your room. what make and model you got...sorry if somone already answered this earlier. Take it easy guys.

It's all about the lotion. I usually just use my phone for pics. I got the fisheye, telephoto and macro lenses for my phone here> http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/cell-phone-lenses/

UGO's.. Unidentified Growing Object's...
Looking otherworldly great grow and pics bro.
Nicely done

Thanks old school!

Those beds are cranking!

Getting there. I'll be flipping 'em shortly.

It was cool kikn it wit u at the Med Cup. I can't wait to get 2gether with the whole Posse and chill. We gotta have a BBQ soon. That White Urkle and White Fire look good. U gotta see my White Urkle in person. I found a stellar pheno from 1 seed. She's unreal. Im gonna do a whole tray of her very soon. Good luck with everything, D.

Great kicking it with you as well. Your meds were killer man! I'd love to see that White Urkle you got. I wasn't blown away by any of my phenos so I culled 'em all. I'll crack some more beans at some point in hopes of finding my keeper.

Spent the weekend at the High Times Med Cup and had a nice time. Great meeting norcal, rival, makingoo, GTD and kinger. Hung out with bigcheese for both days and had some fun. It was cool hangin' with snowblind and crew as well.

The best purchase I've made in quite some time was made at the Med Cup. I bought a pair of Method Seven glasses for $100 (I think they retail for 150 or 200) and they're worth every last penny. I talked to the guys at the booth for a while and they have a lot of cool shit in the works. I can't even describe how amazing these things are...if you spend a lot of time around HPS lights these things will change your life. http://www.methodseven.com/

I'll be taking all my lights on pics with them over the lens from now on.

I'll be flipping these girls shortly. I didn't plan on going to the cup, it was a last minute deal so I've got some catching up to do. The trellises will go in within a couple days.

Here's some comparison pics with and without the glasses.

IMG 9197
IMG 9198
IMG 9203
IMG 9201
IMG 9200

Top Bottom