~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
Hahaha! That skin shrinks up when it dries man...I need some bath salts so I can get my grub on.

morton-bath-salts-jpg.229922

FUCKING CLASSIC

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Whats good D!

I have not been commenting but I have certainly been watching bruduh...and things are looking super fire! Very excited for you young man!

Hey are you still running that HydroLogic RO system? What size is it? Any pros/cons in your opinion?
I'm getting ready to make a purchase and having some trouble making a decision on a system!

Bless up...Sol

P.S. put the lotion in the basket! wtf... I don't even know the inside joke to that, but shit makes me hella laugh!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Killer grow D loving those beds. When growing in those would you change the soil everytime? Thanks

Thanks Medusa. Cheese is right, I'll be using the same soil for 1.5-2 years and just re-amending the soil after every run. Also 4-9 plants per bed will work.

4 - 6 but no more than 9 . id go with 4 and a net with a little training you should be able to pull some serious weight

Thanks for chiming in to help answer questions homie. It takes me a few days sometimes.

FUCKING CLASSIC

I knew you'd like that. haha

i know how you like glass. . . and bath salt!
469745_4168933143880_59668778_o.jpg

SO funny dude!

Ur a maniac D..

Thanks Goo!

good shit

Thanks Doc. Trying to keep it nice and creepy over here. Thanks for stopping though. It was great to see you and heelz the other day.

thats som silly shyt D

Always!

Whats good D!

I have not been commenting but I have certainly been watching bruduh...and things are looking super fire! Very excited for you young man!

Hey are you still running that HydroLogic RO system? What size is it? Any pros/cons in your opinion?
I'm getting ready to make a purchase and having some trouble making a decision on a system!

Bless up...Sol

P.S. put the lotion in the basket! wtf... I don't even know the inside joke to that, but shit makes me hella laugh!

Hey Sol! Good to see you around. I have the HL Merlin RO with a HL Tall Blue pre filter. It's super overkill but we have really shitty water where I'm at. I like the system but I believe it's discontinued, the Evolution took it's place and I've heard great things about it.

This is what the Lotion is all about VVVV

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

What is your interpretation on shitty water? I have tap H2O at:

PH-8.34 +/-
PPM-591 +/-
ATC-1181 +/-

Does that qualify as shitty water?

I ended up snagging a Growonix EX100, which provides 100 gpd at a ratio of 2:1...all I really need to be honest.
I hope I didn't make a bad decision?
Ive heard great things about this system!

Whats your take on Growonix Delae? Ever hear of them?

Man...I feel like Ive just been inducted into the crew of "lotion in the basket'! LOL
Shits mad hilarious!

Lotion...Basket!

Bless up...Sol

P.S. bigcheese, Thanks for being such a righteous brahduh! Your always such a positive contributionto the boards...it does not go unnoticed!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
D, I have to repost this because it's too damn classic not to share. More farmers need to see it. A LOT MORE.

I'm looking down the hole, you're looking up at me...

I love it!

PH-8.34 +/-
PPM-591 +/-
ATC-1181 +/-

I ended up snagging a Growonix EX100, which provides 100 gpd at a ratio of 2:1...all I really need to be honest.

Man...I feel like Ive just been inducted into the crew of "lotion in the basket'! LOL
Shits mad hilarious!

Lotion...Basket!

Bless up...Sol

P.S. bigcheese, Thanks for being such a righteous brahduh! Your always such a positive contributionto the boards...it does not go unnoticed!

Yeah that would qualify as shitty water. Unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with the Growonix so I can't give you any feedback. The Merlin is the first RO I've ever owned.

I'll echo your props to Cheese. He's a good homie and he contributes a lot to the farm. Thanks for all you do Queso!

It's all about the lotion Sol.

D

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

PH-8.34 +/-
PPM-591 +/-
ATC-1181 +/-

Shits mad hilarious!

Lotion...Basket!

Bless up...Sol

I love it!

Yeah that would qualify as shitty water. Unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with the Growonix so I can't give you any feedback. The Merlin is the first RO I've ever owned.

I'll echo your props to Cheese. He's a good homie and he contributes a lot to the farm. Thanks for all you do Queso!

It's all about the lotion Sol.

D

thanks fellas, just trying to make this place a good place to learn for everyone as it has been for me. big ups to the both of you aswell for making me want to keep coming back.

A

Alien

Supporter
thanks fellas, just trying to make this place a good place to learn for everyone as it has been for me. big ups to the both of you aswell for making me want to keep coming back.

Cheese...D is absolutely right...you're one of the best of the best around here. Thank you much for your constantly positive attitude and willingness to help others, that is appreciated by all. Had a great time with you brother, glad we found some time to catch up face to face. You are easily one of the kindest souls I have had the pleasure of meeting...a rarity in this day and age.

Props, respect, and many thanks brother,
A

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Cheese...D is absolutely right...you're one of the best of the best around here. Thank you much for your constantly positive attitude and willingness to help others, that is appreciated by all. Had a great time with you brother, glad we found some time to catch up face to face. You are easily one of the kindest souls I have had the pleasure of meeting...a rarity in this day and age.

Props, and many thanks brother,
A

thank you very much brother. i appreciate the kind words, they mean so much coming from you. You are also very kind, generous and down to earth and it was an honor and pleasure chilling with you and all the fam. Next time cannot come soon enough. hit me up any time for any reason, its always great to hear from you. thanks for being such a good brother, friend and mentor , you are 5 star in my book. hope youre having a great weekend and all is well.

RESPECT

cheese

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co

Props, respect, and many thanks brother,
A

Alien hit it on the head man, you are a good dude and can pull a laugh outta anyone, Real guy with a real heart, you stand on your word and do what you say!

Top Bottom