~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Alien hit it on the head man, you are a good dude and can pull a laugh outta anyone, Real guy with a real heart, you stand on your word and do what you say!

thanks brother. i just try and treat people how i want to be treated and love to have a good time all the time . pops taught me young that a man is only as strong as his word so you better mean what you say and say what you mean. youre also a good guy with a big heart, always hookin people up, crackin jokes and spreading the love. . it was hella koo chillin with you and you better believe when i head up north ima come by and show you how to run that bobcat like a white man hahaha. its an honor to call you my friend and brother , much respect to you and youre whole team.

1 luv

queso

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Cheese, you always crack me up...but this ^^one line^^ is ridiculously hilarious, especially considering the visual image of you commandeering that bobcat and going apeshit in it. I want to see this...I'm in 110%. Classic shit.

haha i operate them for a living so im pretty sick with it. have that baby doin wheelies and spinnin doughnuts haha. good times .

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Cheese...D is absolutely right...you're one of the best of the best around here. Thank you much for your constantly positive attitude and willingness to help others, that is appreciated by all. Had a great time with you brother, glad we found some time to catch up face to face. You are easily one of the kindest souls I have had the pleasure of meeting...a rarity in this day and age.

Props, respect, and many thanks brother,
A

Yep thats my boy fuck cheese how long have we known each other now what 2 3 years man time fly's everything you said alien is spot on thats why cheese is one of my best friends i have made from the canna community one day we will all get together and have a massive seesh of epic proportion

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Yeah that would qualify as shitty water. Unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with the Growonix so I can't give you any feedback. The Merlin is the first RO I've ever owned.

I'll echo your props to Cheese. He's a good homie and he contributes a lot to the farm. Thanks for all you do Queso!

It's all about the lotion Sol.

D

Word, as soon as I hook it up Ill be sure to give a small review!

Ya just wanted to let Queso know I appreciate his presence on the boards...and you echoing said appreciation only confirms your equally as righteous brahduh!

In all seriousness...and what it all boils down too at the end of the day,is...ITS ALL ABOUT THE LOTION! lol

Bless up...Sol

thanks fellas, just trying to make this place a good place to learn for everyone as it has been for me. big ups to the both of you aswell for making me want to keep coming back.

No worries brahduh...its in my nature to give props when props are due! Real recognize real kindda scenario feel me?! Just wanted you to know your continual, positive attitude and plethora of humbly bestowed knowledge on Cannabis Horticulture does not go unseen! Hopefully some day I can link up with you as some of the blokes on here have already...Soon come!
Thanks for the kind words as well bubba!

Bless up...Sol

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yep thats my boy fuck cheese how long have we known each other now what 2 3 years man time fly's everything you said alien is spot on thats why cheese is one of my best friends i have made from the canna community one day we will all get together and have a massive seesh of epic proportion

yeah its been 3 years. . it was right when you were ordering up all your gear for your grow. . hog legs, on the grill and in my grill . . .

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Word, as soon as I hook it up Ill be sure to give a small review!

Ya just wanted to let Queso know I appreciate his presence on the boards...and you echoing said appreciation only confirms your equally as righteous brahduh!

In all seriousness...and what it all boils down too at the end of the day,is...ITS ALL ABOUT THE LOTION! lol

Bless up...Sol

No worries brahduh...its in my nature to give props when props are due! Real recognize real kindda scenario feel me?! Just wanted you to know your continual, positive attitude and plethora of humbly bestowed knowledge on Cannabis Horticulture does not go unseen! Hopefully some day I can link up with you as some of the blokes on here have already...Soon come!
Thanks for the kind words as well bubba!

Bless up...Sol
thanks bro . .
if it aint bout THE LOTION it aint bout shit!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
yeah its been 3 years. . it was right when you were ordering up all your gear for your grow. . hog legs, on the grill and in my grill . . .

Yep man i wish i had that gear now lol fml i do have some super epic gear now though I think the gear i have now is easily danker than most of what i had b4 with the exception of my bodhi Ogr and jj's gear yep yep good times yea wasnt that rite about when some one hit your benz fuck that sucked.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yep man i wish i had that gear now lol fml i do have some super epic gear now though I think the gear i have now is easily danker than most of what i had b4 with the exception of my bodhi Ogr and jj's gear yep yep good times yea wasnt that rite about when some one hit your benz fuck that sucked.

nah that was some what recently, id say maybe 5 months ago or somthing like that. its been a long road that fa sho.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Cheese, you always crack me up...but this ^^one line^^ is ridiculously hilarious, especially considering the visual image of you commandeering that bobcat and going apeshit in it. I want to see this...I'm in 110%. Classic shit.
shit ill invite every one to see it i think it will take KY and a prayer to get his big ass in the cat

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

thats what i love about this place here i might not be out there but it sure feels like it glad to see how people connect and really get along big props to you all and much thanks for the well respected and politeness

Top Bottom