Soil Indoors

• Thread starter joanocsa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

joanocsa

Here I go again showing you guys the soil farm.
I usually do all seeds here.
It is a perpetual garden. I have a rotation of 40 plants into preflower every 10 days. I harvest whats left of the 40 plants every 10 days after they spend 80 days on 12/12 light cycle.
Description:
Soil= soil decompost 50%, Rice peelings 30%,
perlite 10%, and styrofoam grinds 10%.
I germ from 40-80 seeds as needed.
Germing tec: seeds in water for 24 hrs then in soil. transplant to cups after two or three days. When cotiledons are green.
I use 3 oz coffee cups for vegging usually 1 to 20 days, and preflowering stage usually 20 days.
I have a vegging chambers. It houses about 70 seedlings. It has 5 25w cfls. rated at 4500k or 1300 lumens. also one small fan for colling and air circulation.
I transplant to 2 Kilo bags after 20 days and the sexing stage is completed. Here they flower for 60 days on average.
I have a 400w hps under each set of plants in one room, a total of four sets. Where they spend 40 days. Then they get 2 400w hps for the last 20 days of flowering. I alternate the lamps for two seperate rooms on a relay. 12 hrs room 1 and 12 hrs room 2. Giving light to two rooms and 8 bulbs with only 4 ballasts.
Fertilizers are all garden fertilizers.
So without further ado here is the preview of the Soil.

Soil indoors
Soil indoors 2
Soil indoors 3
Soil indoors 4
Soil indoors 5
Soil indoors 6
Soil indoors 7
Soil indoors 8
Soil indoors 9
Soil indoors 10
Soil indoors 11
Soil indoors 12
Soil indoors 13
Soil indoors 14
Soil indoors 15
Soil indoors 16
Soil indoors 17
Soil indoors 18
Soil indoors 19
Soil indoors 20
Soil indoors 21
Soil indoors 22
Soil indoors 23
Soil indoors 24
dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

wow! great job! I love your style of threading! I'll be watchin' his one!!

peace, free

L

lovesto grow

joanocsa nice plants love the idea of the perptual harvest been wanting to do one for a long time but just hasent happend yet . the way i plan on runing my perpetual garden is to start with 8 to 10 1000 watters and every sevin days add 30 to 40 cuttings to a 4x4 table . now once you get to the 8th or 10th table you only get cut one of the tables after that long wait but once your there every week your getting paid for as long as you keep it running smoth . dam i like the sound of getting paid every week gotta get this started

J

joanocsa

Hello farmers. Thank you all for the good vives. Yes after you reach a first catch its every week or every ten days. I have it that I harvest about 20-40 plants every 10 days.

S

Stackin Paper

Diggin the shades bro, have you got anything attached to that to reflect the light down proper ghetto grow for real.

The set up with the tubes looks like another members on here.

S

satty

Very nice grow and set up.
Keep up the good skills my friend.:boogie:

C

cktRAVEl

I have a perpetual garden myself, but its clones not seeds. I had never considered doing a perpetual seed grow. Props to you for pulling it off. It is seriously ghetto...which makes it even better of course.

S

shwagsplashin

what strain is that your running? how close can you get the 400 to the tops? nice work u got there.

J

joanocsa

Diggin the shades bro, have you got anything attached to that to reflect the light down proper ghetto grow for real.

The set up with the tubes looks like another members on here.
Yes I have a white floor tile that reflects light down. I works wonders reflecting about 90% of the light.

J

joanocsa

what strain is that your running? how close can you get the 400 to the tops? nice work u got there.
I have more that 10 strains going at the moment. A complete breeding preject. Males and Females.
White Russian, White Widow, White Rhyno, Pinky, Pure Afghani, Nebulas. Some pure sativas.

B

BLAZZEDUPP420

Dope set up, Thats a killer rotation you got going keep up the work!!

Top Bottom