Solar Power Generator

• Thread starter cway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

punkadc

...Cheap off grid power is my wet dream and many other people's I'd bet.

hell ya! med state or not, who wouldnt love free electricity? maybe even enough to make the meter run backwards like the vid!

N

Nuglover

Yeah right?! My younger sister's in-laws in Cali get a check from the power co. each month instead of a bill....that's gotta be nice.

N

Nuglover

Dude im really stoned but ur joking right?

Nope, Solar and wind power with Battery bank and inverter all tied to the grid. They produce more power than they use. The excess is backfed into the grid and the power company buys it.

C

cway

Nope, Solar and wind power with Battery bank and inverter all tied to the grid. They produce more power than they use. The excess is backfed into the grid and the power company buys it.

Dude that blows my m mind...

Edit..

you must spread some reputation before giving it to Nuglover again..

T

tngreen

excellent thread guys, keep the info comin. solar will be very viable very soon and i for one can't wait!

cway, that generator you posted can be used with straight vegetable oil. biodiesel is processed from vegetable oil and can be used in any diesel generator. with the proper filtering, the genny you posted could be run off waste veggie oil from restaurants. talk about cheap, some places would give that to you for free if you pick it up!

N

Nuglover

Change any Diesel to Bio by changing all rubber lines to plastic and install high flow fuel filter. I believe that's what I read. They were originally made to run on veggie/hemp oil. Back home, the guys who the restaurants pay to pick up their used veggie oil use biodiesel fueled trucks to pick it up. They then sell the biodiesel after processing the oil they got paid to pick up. Paid to get it and paid to get rid of it. That's what I'm talkin about.

K

kill-9

The power company doesn't pay you as much per watt as they charge per watt. Still, self-sustained power is nice.

N

Nuglover

The power company doesn't pay you as much per watt as they charge per watt. Still, self-sustained power is nice.

Hell no...that would be fair.Right.LOL You could get there ass back though. If you could produce enough, sell that shit to a neighbor or two and charge them a lil less than the power co. Probably illegal, but probably possible.:)

P

punkadc

Hell no...that would be fair.Right.LOL You could get there ass back though. If you could produce enough, sell that shit to a neighbor or two and charge them a lil less than the power co. Probably illegal, but probably possible.:)

hahaha that would be cool.... if its your power, you should be able to do whatever you want with it.... right? store it in a battery, sell it to a neighbor, or plain piss it away...it shouldnt be illegal.... but then again pot is just a plant, and they found a way to make that illegal, huh.......

N

Nuglover

hahaha that would be cool.... if its your power, you should be able to do whatever you want with it.... right? store it in a battery, sell it to a neighbor, or plain piss it away...it shouldnt be illegal.... but then again pot is just a plant, and they found a way to make that illegal, huh.......

No money in it for the man...must be illegal.Right?LOL

P

punkadc

ya we shoulda known better than gettin all these crazy ideas....:D

O

Ouroboros

I saw a show on tv a while back...I think it was T. Boone Pickens' house. He had a big solar array for his giant mansion and it was tied to the grid. He said it cut his power bill from something like $17,000 a month down to $70 or something like that. He also had it hooked up to a dude's house who lived next door who was a single father of 4 and a truck driver and his power was free.

C

cway

Yeah guys im getting that Veg Oil Generator.. Can run that shit off waste from our outdoor Veggie Garden.. Free Power... The Solar is nice and took some thinking but on sunny days I would have no power me think... So Im going with the Veg Oil.. Even if its shitting and raiining for weeks me still have juice..

Seems loud as hell though.. Oh well .. might to have build a soundproof indoor room for it... and exhaust out fumes.. Hmmm..

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

nice to see ya here cway!!!! how are the og going!!!! any time you want to use that addy on the other site plz do!!! peace djxx

C

cway

nice to see ya here cway!!!! how are the og going!!!! any time you want to use that addy on the other site plz do!!! peace djxx

Hey bro...

I no longer have access to that site so hit me with a PM...

I selected a new male out of the F2's and making f3's as we speak with two killer phenos...

Should be ready on 4 months or so... Def take care of you bro....

here is the link.

Peace..

Top Bottom