Soldiers Co Op Grow 2015

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Yeah man, coco kicks soil's ass imo... Now that I do coco exclusively, if I ever move back to soil, it'll only be partial, and only if I feel somewhat lazy and handwaterin

papapayne

papapayne

ya. I would still go soil outdoor, just because coco already dries fast n I feel sun would make them drink so much

DAT

DAT

thanks for trying Papa. lame teacher. I thought it was supposed to be one of the BEST botany schools. I hope the don't take too much of your money. jeez.

that scope you got I seen before. Its cool its got 200x ! AWESOME. Nice images there.

Can u please ask one of your more serious botany teachers if they can give you a suggestion on the purchase of a more professional digital microscope. I really need to upgrade. Im willing to lay down around $420 for one that makes my amber trichomes glisten HUGE , good special resolution and sensitivity with a zoom like feature. I would appreciate the help amigo!

To bad about you DOG, you should ave gotten the fem seeds. none of them hermie or turn male on me.

papapayne

papapayne

Yea the teacher is just a masters degree. Was just botany 101, next term is 103 (same teacher) then the next is a 211 class with a PHD. I am on spring break now, but I will try to remember to ask about the scope. Remind me in a week though, just in case

Reactions: DAT
papapayne

papapayne

oh yea and my dogs were dog x honeybee breed by Dr. d81. My best guess is that the honeybee has a recessive hermie gene, and even the dogs that dont hermie have that recessive gene. so when they crossed, brought it out in most the subjects. I guess someone else doc gave the seeds to had mostly hermies to. My remaining one looks female for now, and I been watching it, but I didn't keep the clones. To many good genetics to have problematic strains.

In other news, I SERIOUSLY hacked off the tops of the veggers. They were getting to large to share the 4x4, so brought them quite a bit down. I tried to cut in ways to maximize future growth. They still have 6+ more weeks of veg, so they will have plenty of time to recover. Filled a empty coco bag full of veg matter lol. But, they will have that many more tops, that much more roots, and usually the stem will explode in thickness. Probably gonna see some shock for a while, but oh well.

Durzil

Durzil

I wouldn't mind seeing your cloneing process since my improvised clones haven't been successful. I'm literally setting up my machine.

papapayne

papapayne

I use oasis cubes. I dunk the rockwool in some water with 10 ML /gallon of canna's rhizotonic ph set to 6. I have a seedling heat mat, with a dome and tray setup. I usually break the rockwool up into like 3-4 together and space them out a bit, and only root like 30 at a time so they dont mold up. I water them when the dome isn't all humid and the rockwool is starting to dry with the same 10 ml rhizo 6.0 ph water. I use some cheap rooting powder from jerrys or wal mart or something. I usually see small roots within 7-10 days. I transplant when i see a good amount of roots into prewet coco.

Durzil

Durzil

Also any thoughts on veg room automation of watering since bluemats are not an option really.

papapayne

papapayne

IDK what to suggest for that one...I have always had to hand water veg

Durzil

Durzil

Im thinking dtw on timers by simply placing lines in each plant and x seconds x times a day or doing a flood and drain system.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@Durzil Cloning I try my best to not fuck with anything, RW, soaked in low ppm feed, pH'd, 8 inch healthy clones stripped and trimmed back, no dome with water in the tray 10-15 per spaced out with a heat mat, watered when waters gone. Or 8 inch clones stripped and trimmed left in a solocup of water 5-8 cuts per cup if I'm lazy.

Far as watering I usually handwater with wand, thinking about using my extra tray and automating the feed in coco pots, since I'm gonna need to start a good bit of clones in a little bit and need the quick growth.

Durzil

Durzil

I have a SunSystem LEC 315 and I did a journal of it here on the farm. Search Sun System LEC light on here and you will find it. im very happy with it so far. I use it for both veg and flowering, and my buds were HUGE!:D

LMAO, yeah im Dr. Amber Trichome:cool: , you knucklehead:p:D.lol Thanks for the vid.

Hey DAT any info you can provide as to distance from light to canopy in veg would be wonderfully welcome information.

papapayne

papapayne

Day 18ish 001
Day 18ish 002
Day 18ish 003
Day 18ish 004
Day 18ish 005
Day 18ish 006
Day 18ish 007
Day 18ish 009
Day 18ish 010
Day 18ish 011
Day 18ish 012
Day 18ish 013

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

BB INDICA X APPALAICHA

of all the packs of bodhis. IMO The most magic has been ANYTHING with djs BB. In terms of most keepers per pack.
Blue lotus was a bigg fuckin deal.
MY 2€

Latest posts

Top Bottom