Soldiers Co Op Grow 2015

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

Decided to start a new thread for the new year and the new cycle.

some may know me, for those that don't, long time grower here. Former Army special forces, 3 combat tours and 1 hardship tour. I grow for a select group of combat vets and a few of their wives. Legal OMMP grow, going to document as it happens. Feel free to ask questions!

Setup:

2k watts for flower, possibly 3k. Having an electrician come out and seeing what amps I have left
750 watts for veg
435 CFM vortex fan with a phresh filter
Flower room is 11x14, only gonna partly fill it
Veg is a 3x11 closet
60 pint Dehumider

Usually I do super soil with AACT, this time changing it up and running the canna coca line up in coco.

Going with the pre-fluffled coco from canna, then A + B, rhizo, pk 13/14, and cannazyme. I have less time then usual due to a heavy college course-load, so constantly brewing AACT is out of the question right now, and the misses has about had it with me stinking the place up with the tea (squid/kelp meal REALLY can leave a nasty smell that lingers.) plus the root aphid attack last cycle so seemed a good time to start over with a new method. I have run soil now for shit, 5 or so years, so will be very big change. But I done my homework, and I know how to read plants so I am expecting a good run. (knock on wood)

Strains this cycle:

Well, going to be running breeders boutique gear again. After running many many companies and strains, I have found their gear is the most stable, resin covered, healthiest, and have yet to see a batch of seeds not produce several keepers. Hell usually every female ends up a keeper. Their dog kush I have heard from MANY respected growers and smokers to be the most face-melting strain they have encountered with smells that are off the charts so definitely looking forward to running that.

Dog kush bx2 (OG kush x headband)
Deep blue x Sour kush F1
GDP x Fireballs F1

Going to be doing a test on a local breeder as well, 2 dogs seeds. Those strains are
Bohdis Jabba's stash x Super silver haze f1
Jabbas stash x blackberry kush. f1

I am looking forward to the new stuff I have run bohdis crosses before and always been pretty impressed with them, and everyone knows SSH is a good stable strain so should be a nice cycle.

The general game plan is:

Start seeds under 162 watts of T8 Florus till a set of true leaves
Veg under 600 Watt MH for 5 weeks
Flower 8-12 under 2k watts of HPS in 5 gallon smart pots.

I am currently out of state doing some marathons, but when I get back on monday, GAME ON!

papapayne

papapayne

Seeds day 1
It has begun

papapayne

papapayne

Strains planted for this cycle:

5x Bohdis Jabbas stash x Super Silver Haze - 2 dogs seeds
4x GDP x Fireballs - Bred by Dr.d81
5x bohdis dream lotus x Delicious seeds Critical sensi star breed by hemlock of breeders boutique
4 Larry OG x Blue moonshine - dr.d81
6 breeders boutique DOG kush x Honeybee breed by Dr.d81

papapayne

papapayne

Rooms mostly set back up as it will be when the plants are in it. Going to bug bomb again today with it set up as one last nuke before I have the seedlings in there.

Here's a friendly shout out to 2 dog seeds @scrapmapple, those seeds were the first to germinate and they already have a nice tail in under 24 hours. Others are still cracking open.

Stay free stay high

papa

papapayne

papapayne

So, looks like 18/24 germination rate on the first planting of seeds. 2 Fireball x GDP and 3 Honeybee x dog kush, and 1 dream lotus x sensi star failed to germinate. I went ahead and planted my remaining 5 seeds of super silver haze x jabbas stash. Figured doing all 10 on those to find the best pheno would be ideal. In other news, my girl and I are starting the process to get moved into a new place. Going to be getting a house where I can do my outdoor season there this year. With college and such doesn't look like doing the grow in sprague river is going to be the smartest bet. Figuring on doing this cycle, then moving into the new place after. Gives me this run to pick winning females to do outdoor. Anyway, things are looking good, Seedlings are boring, but they seem to be liking the coco.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well

Stay free, stay high

papapayne

papapayne

TY! Feel free to comment, ask questions, bitch n moan whatev suits your fancy.

So far looks like germinated lineup will be:

6/10 Regular seeds of 2 dogs seeds Super silver haze (DJ short) x bohdi jabbas stash (pre98 bubba x snowlotus) the last 5 seeds planted were just put in ground 48 hours ago, 1 is already above coco.
3 Grand Daddy purple x breeders boutique Fireballs (Fire OG Alien kush x Cherry Puff) - Regular seeds
4 "wet dreams" bohdis Dream lotus x Delicious Critical Sensi Star - regular seeds
4 Larry OG kush x blue moon shine (DJ shorts thai hash plant x Afghani) - feminized
3 Dog Kush (OG x Headband) x Honeybee (Grapestomper og kush x TGA Plushberry) - feminized

24 total.

Looks like outdoor season is going to be a go this year.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Im a big picture guy :D Anything with pictures draws me in :D

Top Bottom