Soldiers Co Op Outdoor Thread

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

Some may already know me from my indoor thread, but here is my outdoor crop.

8 plants outdoors, 100 gallon smart pots
Soil is here, just need to amend mix and plant. They are currently in 5 gallon smart pots of coco.

strains are all tested, proven winners that I have flowered

Gorilla Glue #4
Cherry Pie
Breeders Boutique Dog Kush 2010
Breeders Boutique Cheese Surprise
Breeders Boutique Sour Cherry
Wet dreams (This is my staple strain, ran it many many times, always shines. Best producer, best smoke, highest vitality immune to PM)
Gogi OG F2 bohdi
Lemonshine

June 8th outdoor 003
June 8th outdoor 005
Soldiers co op outdoor thread 3
Soldiers co op outdoor thread 4
Soldiers co op outdoor thread 5

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Looks like a good spot. And, awesome strain list too. I hope you guys have a great season. :)

papapayne

papapayne

I sprayed some apple cider vinegar down, then layed out the weed fabric. the misses was shocked at just how big those 100gallon pots really are.

papapayne

papapayne

I got the lemonshine and the gorilla glue into there 65 gallon pots. 6 down, 2 to go. cant wait to have them all in their homes so i can square everything away. I picked up some trellis netting, got the rest of the weed barrier cloth down and lined up. All the pots are ready for me to put the plants in and backfill, just don't wanna do it at the hottest part of the day.

papapayne

papapayne

All transplanted 004

From Left to right: Lemon shine, sour cherry,gorilla glue, wet dreams
All transplanted 006

From Left to right:Gogi OG, Dog Kush, Cheese Surprise, and Cherry pie

All transplanted 007

All transplanted 005

papapayne

papapayne

well, hard work is done. They are all in their final homes, 65 gallon smart pots. As late as it is in the year, I think 65s will be quite big enough, they are so late into the pots I am hoping they fill them up quickly with roots, and don't stress or shock. I know 100s would allow a bigger size, but for this year, 65s will have to do. Have enough soil to make one more raised bed for the veggie garden, and now its on to fencing, trellis netting, and finishing up the greenhouse plastic.

papapayne

papapayne

while out spraying neem on the ladies this evening, managed to upset a skunk and get my whole back 40 reeking to high heaven like fucking skunk

papapayne

papapayne

Flower update une 24 001

Left to right, Gogi og, Dog kush, and cheese surprise
Flower update une 24 003

Left column front to back sour cherry, cherry pie Right hand column front to back, lemonshine, gorilla glue wet dreams, gogi og
Flower update une 24 005

papapayne

papapayne

happy july 1st everyone, hope all you fellow Oregonians are feeling proud to live in a legal state!
from left to right we have lemonshine #2, sour cherry, gorilla glue, cherry pie, wet dreams, gogi og, dog, and cheese surprise

DSCN3134

papapayne

papapayne

Got a lot of progress on the greenhouse. I got some greenhouse film up over the whole top, and its nice and oversized, so covered part of the back as well. Got some cinder blocks as well, so now the legs are higher up, and more stable. I am going to get some 2x6s and lag bolt the 2x6 to the cinder block, and then nail the feet to the block and va' la, stable greenhouse that I can raise up the roof because these bitches are getting huge!! I got some trellis netting up about 18 inches above some, and 6 inches above the bigger ladies. They are growing inches a day now, so figure they will be thru this trellis soon. I have another 60 feet of trellis netting as well, going to lay that on them prob mid week. I would say the biggest now are 6 foot tall, and easily 5 feet across. The cheese surprise right now is prob the most robust looking....MASSIVE canopy. When the wind picks up I can smell her on the far corner of my 5 acres. Straight Sickly curdled cheese. A good cheese is probably one of my top 5's of favorite buds, so I am getting so fucking pumped for her.

The Wet Dreams is simply beautiful as always, a nice round 6 foot tall round ball with so many tops. She has a nice open structure to that really allows good airflow and light penetration.

The dog is nice and compact structure outdoors, massive stems, and refuses to supercrop. Did some hard cropping, and the next morning the branches are back straight with a fat knuckle. It is making it bush out though, so works for me.

The cherry pie responded nice to her last supercrop, has a foot of new growth on every node straight up. Gonna be a bushy beast in 2 weeks.

The lemonshine#2 is rocking out. Can smell the lemons in veg, should be fun to see her go. Hopefully she goes blue for me to.

The sour cherry is out of her funk pumping growth and is a much nicer shade of green. Shes the runt of the cycle, but makes nice purple stoney buds. They go purple from the gate, so seeing her in oregons nice cool fall, should be a photographers pleasure.

The gorilla glue is staying surprisingly compact and not nearly as lanky. Deep shade of green, and just nice growth of kush type structure. She is a pleasure to smoke, shes actually in my bowl right now as I type this.

the gogi og is going hard to. Shes the second largest plant. Monster stems, huge leaves, forest green growth. She is going to be a monster!

Latest posts

Top Bottom